Summer's Coming and the Time is Right

15 Total Messages • Page 1 of 1 •
Langerado schedule announced!
benscooper
benscooper
2/8/2008 12:14 PM

The scheudle is up!

http://www.jambase.com/festivals/langerado/

Only thing that pisses me off is Phix/Umphrey's/STS9 all at the same time. Other than that no major conflicts. This festival will absolutely rock!

Iulizbug
Iulizbug
2/8/2008 01:11 PM

Yeah I think Fri is by far the best day and my only problem is STS9 and Ump at the same time. But other than that, it looks great!! Can' wait :)

gd4life
gd4life
2/9/2008 08:16 AM

the fri lineup is mindblowing. only conflicts are umph, tribe ,phix. definitely be at tribe. Dso and pgroove. ill be at dso. really wish some of these other bands could have played during shows lik REM and 311.

DimaBoyee
DimaBoyee
2/11/2008 05:09 PM

fuckin disco biscuits and robert randolph at the same time fuuuck. this schedule nuts with a few slight screw ups but its still gonna be the greatest fest im gonna be going to this summer

poopstain420
poopstain420
2/13/2008 10:32 PM

A few conflicts for me:

1.) PGroove and Dark Star

2.) Umphrey's and STS9

3.) Matisyahu and MMW

4.) Disco Biscuits and Robert Randolph

Agreed that Friday is going to be off the chain as is this festival in general. Looking forward to partying and letting loose. Let the good vibes roll.

newdisaster
newdisaster
2/18/2008 10:20 AM

awesome! Steel Train should be incredible. They are awesome live.

ajtrue78
ajtrue78
2/22/2008 11:35 AM

For anyone arriving to Ft. Lauderdale airport Thursday afternoon/evening (before 8pm), if you're looking to share a ride with two fellow travelers, e-mail me at ajtrue78@yahoo.com. My name is Andy. I'm interested in talking to ANYONE going from FLL to Big Cypress Thursday evening...if you've got a vehicle already, myself and one other are looking to catch a ride and contribute accordingly. If you don't have something worked out already, let me know, as I'm trying to work out some sort of chauffeur ride for multiple people (must be willing to contribute a little $$).

Jobrill
Jobrill
3/3/2008 06:25 AM

I don’t know who came up with the times here but they need to have another look at it. You got these blocks of time where not much of a headliner can be found and then they are putting up a few really big acts all at once it seems. My only conflict is clay pool & that 1 guy are on at the same time. I haven’t seen clay pool in quite some time but I am a huge fan of that 1 guy. Any one got any idea witch way I should go on that. And dose anyone have any leads on activities going on there. At 10 K last year there was this awesome Frisbee turney. Any thing like that going on?

RobertRandolph20…
RobertRandolph20…
3/3/2008 06:34 AM

Dude, Claypool and That 1 guy... come on, I can't believe you're considering who to see... Claypool.

Jobrill
Jobrill
3/3/2008 07:27 AM

Have you ever seen that 1 guy he puts on one hell of a show and my friend says that clay pool is not all that hot these days

RobertRandolph20…
RobertRandolph20…
3/3/2008 07:42 AM

I have see that 1 guy, good stuff... Claypool blows him out of the water, plus Claypool did away with Gabby La La for his current touring project, so it should be much better.

Jobrill
Jobrill
3/3/2008 07:48 AM

well I guess the best I can do is start out at clay pool because he starts before that 1 guy & if clay pool is off I will just half split on him. I am really more concerned with the activity part. I have little or no idea about that and there web site is of little help

RobertRandolph20…
RobertRandolph20…
3/3/2008 08:25 AM

I'd say that's a solid plan. I wouldn't stress yourself about what the activities at this point, most festivals do a good job of providing information on activities in the program/ hand out you get usually entering. If it turns out this is not the case, ask the festival staff upon arrival.

Jobrill
Jobrill
3/3/2008 08:42 AM

Have you ever seen that 1 guy he puts on one hell of a show and my friend says that clay pool is not all that hot these days

Jobrill
Jobrill
3/4/2008 09:42 PM

am leaving west palm around 5pm any one any one need a ride and be willing to split gas is more then welcome to come along. I got a decant sized suv and plenty of space in it. email me at riccardi@gmail.com. I hope t hit the gates at 8 or soon there after.

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use