LETS BAN MatthewAtienza!

SCI123
SCI123
8/28/2007 09:51 AM

i say fuck the guidelines!

marcsmall1
marcsmall1
8/31/2007 09:53 AM

Maybe we should ban all the people who do not look at things objectively? Maybe we should ban all the people who think just because everyone doesn't agree with them 100% that they are "haters". Seriously, how is this type of Fascism and Censorship any different from the neo-conservatives who think anyone who disagrees with George Bush is a "Terrorist Sympathizer" or "Un-American"? The people who come on here and start calling others "Haters" for voicing their opinions really remind me of Sean Hannity or Bill O'Reilly. I thought the musical community was anti-censorship? I guess not. You people would be better off working for Fox News and only allowing people to speak who blindly support the same things you do without any original thought.

grtrthnone
grtrthnone
9/5/2007 12:25 PM

i have got it!

we will ban anyone that does not have blonde hair, blue eyes, and if your male you need a little tiny push broom mustache right below your nostrils!

and if we dont ban them maybe we can make them wear little symbols so we can stay away from them. ooh i got it how about stylish little 6 pointed stars in a nice yellow hue!

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use