General Tech Forum

Feature Requests & Questions

19 Total Messages • Page 1 of 2 • 1 2 Next » 
Ban all of the haters!
MatthewAtienza
MatthewAtienza
1/14/2007 05:15 PM

That would be really cool if we could get rid of all of the haters on here, this website would be way awesome.

nfenne
nfenne
1/15/2007 07:46 AM

You mean you don't like the obligatory bashing that comes with EVERY article?

Native51
Native51
1/15/2007 12:56 PM

Is this not a place for people to voice their oppinion? Sometimes your not going to like what you hear, and you are going to want it to be known. I do agree some people can be down right hateful for no damn reason, and in that aspect I agree with you. However constructive criticism has a better affect than ignoring the situation. On the other hand, there are some complete idiots that have no business posting comments that obviouslly have such a lack of knowlege and make them seem like an idiot. I would deffinatlly want someone to tell me to shut the fuck up if I were making an ass of myself.

malarkie
malarkie
1/23/2007 04:24 PM

Hey, Native51! Shut the fuck up!!!

haha, no! NOT really...I'm jokin'. I'm really new to the forums here and I couldn't resist.

So far, I haven't seen much hatin', but I have been on other boards supposedly inhabited by "heads" that had some really nasty people that practically made my blood curdle. I'm hoping this place is above all that.

Peace Through Music!!

aaronw
aaronw
1/24/2007 07:30 AM

yeah, you can't ban people for criticism but it is very annoying to read about "this isnt a jamband" bull shit that people post on articles.

keegzo
keegzo
2/5/2007 06:55 AM

just opinions but some people get ridiculous so just screw em

marcsmall1
marcsmall1
2/5/2007 06:07 PM

Maybe you people should just join the Republican Party and you could do away with the Constitution completety...no need to stop at Freedom of speech.

keegzo
keegzo
2/6/2007 09:57 AM

good idea, constitutions getting old any ways

Josh710
Josh710
2/9/2007 11:09 PM

We could help the "haters" learn about the benefits of being positive if they only new they were being negative, but they don't. Maybe Jambase should start an "adopt a hater" program like the big brother organization.

phhil
phhil
3/16/2007 10:16 AM

as much as you all say you hate the haters, you need them. your life would be boring if you couldn't post about how much you hate haters. i think some of the reactions to the haters are funny.

Wiser
Wiser
5/31/2007 02:12 PM

Anyone who wants to ban free speech, ESPECIALLY free speech you don't agree with, is a total facist. I guess that makes ME a hater on this forum.

Wiser
Wiser
6/7/2007 08:21 AM

I like that!

srjmsbnd
srjmsbnd
6/22/2007 03:54 AM

HEY THESE PEOPLE SNIPE WHEN I POSTED A PAYING JOB TOO MANY AMATEURS

ride2
ride2
7/17/2007 09:38 AM

hey "DABOSS" eat my ass with a spoon :)

setho
setho
8/1/2007 08:08 AM

Before commenting, please take a quick moment to review the JamBase Community Guidelines:

Community members are encouraged to join in thoughtful discussion by commenting, rating and participating in forums. JamBase reserves the right to remove any content it deems unfit or in violation of the guidelines listed below. Repeated violations of these guidelines may result in JamBase account revocation. Please keep the following guidelines in mind before you post:

1. No personal attacks or flame wars

2. No excessive profanity

3. No sexist, racist or otherwise offensive remarks will be tolerated

Thanks for contributing!

Here is Jambases reply to this thread.

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use