General Tech Forum

Feature Requests & Questions

5 Total Messages • Page 1 of 1 •
adding shows and making corrections
TiedyeVikki
TiedyeVikki
12/8/2007 12:30 AM

When I add shows (for The Machine), I always include whatever info is available from the venue's website regarding ticket prices, show time, age restrictions, special notes, etc. Here's my problem... when OTHER people add the shows, they never bother with that stuff (or sometimes the info isn't available to me yet because the venue hasn't added the show to their schedule yet), and in order for me to add it later, I'd have to submit as a correction. There should be a way to fill out the normal form after the fact to add this info. What do you think? Could this be made possible?

--Vik

andy
andy
12/8/2007 10:38 AM

Hi Vik -

Thanks for your suggestion.

We'll consider this as we seek to make improvements to the Add Show & Corrections process.

All the best,

Andy

TiedyeVikki
TiedyeVikki
12/8/2007 12:48 PM

Ok, thanks!

Just one other thing about adding shows... When I know The Machine is NOT the only band playing, I'd like to note that, however I usually don't have any info about the other band(s) playing. But once I check the box indicating The Machine is not the only band playing, your system doesn't allow me to skip the info on the other bands. In one case, I did find the names of the two other bands, but your system didn't recognize one of them anyway. I ended up starting over, checked the box indicating they were the only band playing, and just noted the other bands in the show description instead.

Maybe it would help to explain that I don't work for the band... I'm just a fan trying to help them out... that's why I personally don't usually have detailed info about the shows.

--Vik

TiedyeVikki
TiedyeVikki
12/8/2007 11:18 PM

Sorry... just one more comment/question about adding shows and corrections... at one time the shows or corrections would almost always show up within a day or so, but for a long while now it's been taking DAYS and even up to a WEEK to show up. I do realize real people are reviewing this stuff before it's posted, and that the volume on this site is certainly growing, but maybe you need more help in that area these days?

--Vik

andy
andy
12/9/2007 12:00 AM

Hi Vik -

Thanks for your wonderful feedback.

We typically make corrections within the day they are submitted, sightly longer on the weekends.

-Andy

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use