General Tech Forum

Feature Requests & Questions

5 Total Messages • Page 1 of 1 •
alternate home search or extended radius request
nataloi
nataloi
11/4/2009 11:13 AM

So, not sure who peruses these threads from an admin point of view but I am traveling to Colorado at the end of January for some skiing and would love to be able to be alerted for a Venue during that time. I live in virginia and the max radius is 300 miles, obviously I won't be alerted to any cool music in Breckenridge unless I remember to login to jambase...which I will probably do cuz music at the end of a day of skiiing is just well... Icing on the cake! But having the ability for a vacation/alternate home alert would be a way cool feature!

BenjaminHuman
BenjaminHuman
11/5/2009 06:05 AM

http://www.jambase.com/shows/ You can use the show finder on the left to locate shows anywhere

nataloi
nataloi
11/5/2009 06:25 AM

Thanks Ben, Yea I know but what I am looking for is a notification, I can only be notified of bands in my general area and looking to be notified on upcoming vacations or destinations.

BenjaminHuman
BenjaminHuman
11/6/2009 12:05 PM

you can change your general area on my profile page, i believe. i dont have the notifications set up so im not positive, but you might get your desired result if you just change your location to CO when youre there, and change it back when you leave.

BenjaminHuman
BenjaminHuman
11/10/2009 06:31 AM

^ will someone please delete this spammers' account and his chinese cousins?

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use