General Tech Forum

Feature Requests & Questions

6 Total Messages • Page 1 of 1 •
Daily email of newly added shows
msb696
msb696
8/11/2007 05:51 PM

There should be a feature where you get an email every day of new shows that were added for your favorite bands within your designated radius!

I have to check the show listings every day to make sure that I see the new shows. It would be MUCH easier to just be emailed all new additions.

PLEASE!!!!

matthiasf
matthiasf
8/13/2007 08:20 PM

That's not a bad idea! What if a band adds a show the last minute in your backyard but you didn't check jambase that week!?!?

hazyjewels07
hazyjewels07
8/28/2007 08:38 AM

I'm down but only my favorite bands, I don't want to know about a bunch of bands schedules if I'm not into the band.. so just e mail me with my favorite band updates, or just let me know there is one!

msb696
msb696
10/4/2007 09:51 AM

C'mon jambase. Hook this up. You and I both know that it would be a great feature.

One email sent at midnight with a listing of all the newly added shows that day for my favorite bands. It's not that hard. I am officially volunteering my time to set this up for you.

DO IT!

mase
mase
10/4/2007 10:42 AM

Thanks for your great ideas! We are working on putting this feature together and hope to have it out to you soon. We see the value in this and we definitely don't want you to miss any shows!

TiedyeVikki
TiedyeVikki
12/7/2007 11:54 PM

I was just thinking of this idea tonight... as I was adding shows for The Machine, I was wishing all their fans could automatically get an email informing them that shows were added. It doesn't appear this feature is available yet... is it gonna happen?

--Vik

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use