General Tech Forum

Feature Requests & Questions

6 Total Messages • Page 1 of 1 •
profile/people search
forbesri
forbesri
7/10/2007 10:50 AM

It would be nice if we could search/browse the public profiles to meet new friends. For example, I live in the Atlanta area and would like to be able to search for other local music fans. It would also be nice to start some sort of singles/dating section to the public profiles. I don't want this to turn into a dating site...but if you had a search option for people (like stated above), there could be a checkbox to search for people interested in dating...just a thought.

beel
beel
7/10/2007 09:36 PM

I'm a single guy...

been single for a long, LONG, time (no exaggeration here)

I've pretty much written off ever finding true love again in my lifetime but...

I find solace in MUSIC...

...hearing, playing, finding notes and words for my expression, and hoping to inspire others to at least tap their feet but, better yet, pick up and instrument and ooze out their soul.

My life SUXX ... seems like __ALL__ the pretty women I ever meet and can relate to are either married or with boyfriends and I go home ALONE ... but at least I have;

GUITARS

MANDOLIN

BASS

BANJO

to hold my blues at bay

itsjustmel
itsjustmel
7/11/2007 11:49 AM

i agree. to be able to search or see which members are on would be cool.

Kimbers33
Kimbers33
7/11/2007 01:32 PM

Click on MyJamBase then go to "My Public Profile" and scroll down to the bottom it will say Profile's Home and then you can browse people in your area.

forbesri
forbesri
7/11/2007 08:58 PM

wow, thanks Kimberly. I had no idea that option was even there. That should be a link that is available at the top of the page so everyone sees it.

Kimbers33
Kimbers33
7/12/2007 01:44 PM

Your welcome. I didn't know it was there for a long time either.

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use