Fans Forum

Promote Yourself!

24 Total Messages • Page 2 of 2 • « Previous 1 2 
i can't believe no one is from nebraska!
zmoney1
zmoney1
2/9/2007 09:41 AM

nebraska is the good life... were did you get we wanted to move (well i should only talk for myself... I don't mind it.. close to co, chi, kc, st l etc.) wouldn't mind livin in the mountains don't get me wrong but i enjoy the 8 hour road trip before a long weekend or week of camping or skiing... and visa versa coming back home to reality- my mental prep. both ways!!

highplains
highplains
2/9/2007 10:18 AM

marcsmall1, I was going to respond to your post, then I realized that your a scenester, so who the fuck would care about your opinion because your just following the herd. Make your own waves brah, its a lot more fun.

zmoney1, dead on man,100%. I owe you a beer.

zmoney1
zmoney1
2/9/2007 11:14 AM

back at ya brother... u get first round I got second.

marcsmall1
marcsmall1
2/9/2007 11:16 AM

I never said there was anything wrong with where you people live...Just that everyone was complaining about it and i offered up the fact that I moved under similar circumstances and am very happy after having done so....I'm sorry if you misinterpreted what I said or if you made assumptions.

highplains
highplains
2/9/2007 01:23 PM

marcsmall1, whatever.

zmoney1, if were going to make it a couple of beers we better throw in a couple of bourbon shots as well.

Everyone have a good weekend, even you marcsmall1, I am out.

marcsmall1
marcsmall1
2/9/2007 01:50 PM

You people are oozing wth jealousy

zmoney1
zmoney1
2/9/2007 07:25 PM

highplains... I don't party without Whiskey, Weed, and Women.... I'm all in.... well I am married so I'll just double up on the first two caller good.

Duckfrey
Duckfrey
2/11/2007 10:22 PM

I'm from Nebraska and mighty proud of it. It is too bad that we don't get more good shows around here. However, there have been some good shows around these parts.

I don't know if any of you guys saw Cheese in Omaha back in '02 and '04. If you think about it, there are good shows round these parts, but just not every night like in the Boulder/Ft. Collins area.

zmoney1
zmoney1
2/12/2007 07:06 AM

Cheese 02 changed my life!

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use