Fans Forum

Promote Yourself!

8 Total Messages • Page 1 of 1 •
Colorado Springs Jamsters
monterey63
monterey63
11/16/2006 02:53 PM

Any Rocky Mountain Jamsters out there? Me and my tribe travel to Denver quite a bit for shows since there isn't much happening in the Springs. Anyone whow would like to get in on our "jamsters" group please send me an email!

Peace

Eric

Dominique18
Dominique18
1/30/2007 06:02 PM

I love to travel to Colorado, im from Kansas. I sent you an email. Let me know if you got it.

Toddfish
Toddfish
2/9/2007 03:45 PM

Leave it up to me to whait intill I move to Copper to find some cool peaple form the spring.Some of you might know me.Two or three summers ago I whould ride my skouter from the south side to Manitu four two diferent drum circles.Now if you where a regular You whould remember me as the crasy guy with a broken leg that never missed a circle,exsept to go to Bonaroo.So if you remember hit me up.I might be swingin threw right after Waka.Any wone goin to the gathering,I have a friendly dog and I whould like to split gas whith somone.If you or somone you know is interrested email me at tooddfish@yahoo.com

LogJammin
LogJammin
2/12/2007 08:45 PM

Manituo represent. Been here a couple of months, absolutley love it. See you at particle tom, monterey.

Toddfish
Toddfish
2/13/2007 02:26 PM

did you guys hear that Particle is playing for free @ copper in April.

LogJammin
LogJammin
2/13/2007 02:33 PM

Indeed. See u there toddfish.

monterey63
monterey63
2/13/2007 02:35 PM

thanks for the message Toddfish - yup got Particle on the calendar. Galactic is playing the following weekend. The Lee Boys the next day - for free!

Toddfish
Toddfish
2/13/2007 02:41 PM

Keap your I on Copper all mounth for end of seasion concerts.

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use