Tapers Corner Forum

Got a crispy FOB SBD or Podcast?

8 Total Messages • Page 1 of 1 •
medeski at 10klf 06
phishhip
phishhip
2/4/2008 12:28 AM

they played with trey late night. im pretty sure i was there 06 it might be -07 i rember it was bomb i had so much fun that night hahaa guys its late n im laying in my bed haaaa sry people but seriously let me know!!!!

deepsoundchannel
deepsoundchannel
6/18/2008 07:34 AM

Bit of a late reply!!! but you can download that show at etree

http://bt.etree.org/details.php?id=27586

FunkThompson
FunkThompson
6/19/2008 11:28 AM

THANK YOU SO MUCH

Been looking for that set, buddy had it but lost the CD!

FunkThompson
FunkThompson
6/25/2008 09:54 PM

Damn, no seeders it seems :(

deepsoundchannel
deepsoundchannel
6/26/2008 12:37 AM

I'll see if I can dig it out and seed it for you. When I get round to it I'll post you a heads up on this thread.

FunkThompson
FunkThompson
6/26/2008 04:46 PM

Thanks man, much appreciated.

That was one of the most amazing shows I've ever been lucky enough to be around for!

deepsoundchannel
deepsoundchannel
7/9/2008 05:53 AM

Hi, Ive found that gig. I feel slightly stupid now though! how do you seed a gig?

I take it I just need to be online with it in the same folder as I downloaded it into?

I live in England so Im not sure we would be on the computer at the same time?!?!

I am on my home computer between 6pm and 11pm ish so i dont know what time that is in the USA.

you could PM me your address and I'd happily burn it and send it over for you. your shout.

deepsoundchannel
deepsoundchannel
7/21/2008 11:58 PM

I'm currently seeding this show on etree between 6pm and 12am England time!!! so that should be approx afternoon for you guys. Ill leave it up for a few weeks, let me know if there is any problem

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use