23. Be eccentric now. Don't wait for old age to wear purple.
24. No one is in charge of your happiness but you.
25. Frame so-called disasters with these words: ''In five years, will this matter?".
26. Always choose life.
27. Forgive everyone everything.
28. What other people think of you is none of your business.
29. Time heals almost everything.. . Give time, time.
30. Whatever the situation, good or bad, it will change.
31. Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
32. Believe in miracles.
33. God loves you because of Who God is, not because of anything you did or didn't do.
34. Live life. Show up and make the most of it now.
35. Growing old beats the alternative -- .
36. Enjoy your children, they have only one childhood.
37. All that truly matters in the end is that you have loved.
38.Go outside every day. Miracles are waiting everywhere.
39. If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab ours back.
40. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
41. The best is yet to come.
42. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up..
44. Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift.