Ride Shares Forum

Need a Ride?

2 Total Messages • Page 1 of 1 •
NEED RIDE TO PHIL AND FRIENDS!
andreaamericangi…
andreaamericangi…
11/5/2012 08:44 AM

i just got back to NJ oct. 31 from san francisco. it took 4 airports and 2 and 1/2 days- finally got to Philly airport on oct.31 at 3pm and was lucky enough to have a friend pick me up there at 8pm and drive me to keyport. now the trains arent running properly and i would be soooooo GRATEFUL for a ride to any/ all show- esp the Montclair shows- its been a dream of mine for dead members/phil/furthur/etc to play at the wellmont theater in Montclair from ever since 2001-2004 when i worked at the Bread Company Bakery on Walnut st in Montclair for a few years (specialty whole food and organic bakery that makes lots of yummy stuff esp for wheat-free people and its all vegetarian and mostly organic) if i miss these shows for lack of transportation i will be in despair. i need cheering up soooooo desparately. many many friends and neighbors in keyport and union beach have lost so much and i am SAD. please help me connect w PHAMILY and offer me a ride to Montclair, Roseland Ballroom or Port Chester. i am short on money cuz of the same reasons everyone here in keyport is short on money (no electric- no paychecks can get processed, had to spend so much at the airports for food etc). i can meet u at the cheesequake rest stop on the parkway or the on/off ramps at exit 117... have a heart and make my millenium by taking me to these very special to me shows in Montclair or at least the NYC or Port Chester shows. i NEED THIS spiritually in a way that i hope u can understand. THANKS FAMILY- I LOVE YA!!!

andreaamericangi…
andreaamericangi…
11/14/2012 12:05 PM

still need ride to port chester shows!

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use