Ride Shares Forum

Need a Ride?

5 Total Messages • Page 1 of 1 •
Driving from NY to Bear Creek Fest, looking for heady passengers
kmseitz
kmseitz
10/9/2012 11:18 PM

I will be driving down from Long Island New York to Bear Creek Music Festival and am looking for some hippies to share the trip with and split the travel costs. I am pretty flexible on pick up areas and travel times. Let me know if you are interested!

lunchboxmow
lunchboxmow
10/21/2012 06:24 PM

Hey! My boyfriend and I live in NJ (on the way) and extremely heady, if I don't say so myself.. we would love to be your travel partners!

sincerely,

megan and chachi

you can email me at mwilmot4@gmail.com or find me on facebook www.facebook.com/megwilmot

oreokookie
oreokookie
10/30/2012 08:39 AM

If megan and chachi don't go, i'd be interested...have a shell card, can split gas, etc......been to suwannee its a kool place....oreo in ct....can meet you out on the island or nyc

lizx3
lizx3
10/30/2012 11:43 PM

I live in Alabama but am looking for a ride back up north after the festival to surprise my boyfriend. He lives just outside Easton, PA, so however close I can get I'll take it. If you (or anyone else reading this) have room for another rider I'd be much obliged! I take up very little space and will only have a backpack with me :) please email me at artfulwiles@gmail dot com if you can help! nothing headier than hitch hiking 900 miles, right?

mundayy
mundayy
2/8/2013 01:01 AM

If things went well for you, hit me up for 2013! I'm in central NJ.

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use