Ride Shares Forum

Need a Ride?

4 Total Messages • Page 1 of 1 •
NEED RIDE from san francisco bay area to...
andreaamericangi…
andreaamericangi…
6/19/2012 11:45 AM

1)sierra nevada world music fest

2)lake tahoe reggae fest

3)high sierra music fest

or any other cool music events that you "might" be going to. i am an ideal designated driver- i have a valid d.l. and drive very very consciensously, safely, and generously open to your rules/etc. i dont drink alcohol(EVER!) or take benzos/opiates/etc other drugs that would affect my driving in a negative way. please private msg me or email me. i have driven for a living and have references from this rideshare board from the past 5 years with whom i have ride-shared- people who were very pleased with my driving and my polite considerate grateful ways when ridesharing. thanks brothers and sisters!

zippyg
zippyg
7/19/2012 09:39 AM

Hey Andrea! You can use Zimride to find rideshares to all of those festivals! zimride.com is really helpful

snick09
snick09
7/31/2012 12:46 PM

hey andrea just a note from me . name is steve and come soon i hope to be on the road around usa maybe if you like and would like to help drive this would be great . seven two four eight one six four eight eght three . so just keep in mind when you get this worst would be you not interested. i get on here once while you can also hit me up here peace where ever you walk

snick09
snick09
9/13/2012 01:37 PM

just a hello and wonderin if you are near pennslyvania maybe looking to head south or south west soon for the winter

i could use the company and help drivin be cool

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use