Show Reviews Forum

A place for the passionate

6 Total Messages • Page 1 of 1 •
Primus
JesseYoder
JesseYoder
1/25/2007 02:50 PM

I've been a primus fan for over a decade. I always wanted to go to one of their shows, but I could never make it. Recently, on their last tour, I finally got to see them. They played for 55 minutes and quit. No encore, not even a whole hour of music, and for $50 tickets. Sorely disappointed. I'll never see them again. Les Claypool has put on great performances with other bands, and don't know what the deal was with this rip off.

nfenne
nfenne
1/26/2007 09:17 AM

I get the impression that the other guys him Primus (Ler & Herb) aren't as committed to music as Les is. I say that because it seems like they came out of retirement to reform Primus. Les and his other bands put on one hell of a show.

CoconutBoogaloo
CoconutBoogaloo
1/28/2007 02:17 AM

Primus rocks. I must admit that at the Tabernacle 06 show was good but not what I hoped for. No whamola jam, kinda short but was happy w/ Wynona's Big Brown Beaver. I still luv Primus, Col. Claypool's Fearless Flying Frog Brigade, Col. Claypool's Bucket of Bernie Brains and Oysterhead, of course.

JesseYoder
JesseYoder
1/28/2007 10:08 AM

Don't forget 'Sausage' and Les Claypool and the Holy Mackerel

xlenoxx
xlenoxx
2/5/2007 08:27 AM

holy mackerel > all

CoconutBoogaloo
CoconutBoogaloo
2/7/2007 11:42 AM

I apologize for lettin those few slip to the back of my head. Thanks though for getting me to listen to Sausage again, it had been too long! PEACE!

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use