Show Reviews Forum

A place for the passionate

9 Total Messages • Page 1 of 1 •
the 2 best shows
LoveSunshineDayd…
LoveSunshineDayd…
11/6/2006 04:00 PM

Last month was great for shows the highlights were Trey Anastasio at the Michigan Theater and Hot Buttered Rum at The Ark- The boys threw down! I'm sad no one good is coming to Ann Arbor this month, I'm going through withdrawl :( PGroove is in Detroit soon but I don't know if it's worth going to Detroit for, anyone seen them live?

flufftravler
flufftravler
11/17/2006 11:56 AM

what up im from northern mi and i wont be attending pgrove i saw them over the summer and i wasnt that impressed but government mule has a show at the royal oak theater dec. 3rd i highly recomend it mule has an amazing show i also caught these guy this summer fukin fantastik and i almost forgot the ragbirds play a free show at the ark on no.28th hope you find some good shows to goto any way good luck

post up some feed back

LoveSunshineDayd…
LoveSunshineDayd…
11/17/2006 02:09 PM

thanks a lot I've heard good things about government mule but I've never heard their music. Where is the Royal Oak theater? I might be away for thanksgiving break for the 28th but if I'm in town I'll check it out. The ark is a cool venue, I saw Hot Buttered Rum there last month.

sk8er4ever0101
sk8er4ever0101
11/20/2006 06:47 PM

i love govt mule...been to at least 5 and every one was fantastic!

flufftravler
flufftravler
11/20/2006 10:06 PM

if you make it to the govt mule show ill see ya there

MatthewAtienza
MatthewAtienza
12/2/2006 06:26 PM

Hmmm, the 2 best shows? There are too many good ones. But to pick the most memorable would be the Flaming Lips. damn, they just know what they are doing. And Oysterhead, to see 3 of the best musicians put all of their skills into one band is fucking awesome.

Thats just my opinion though. I could go on and on about shows that I have seen but these two were some of the best.

LoveSunshineDayd…
LoveSunshineDayd…
12/3/2006 10:03 PM

Hell yes I'm so glad you said that Matthew you're the second person today to have told me that. I am going to their New Years Eve show in L.A.!! I can't wait!!!

cpncerts
cpncerts
12/18/2006 11:31 AM

pgroove are awesome and im with bleezy that you need to see them at least once

nfenne
nfenne
12/19/2006 06:29 AM

My most memorable shows this year would have to be The Flaming Lips & tool. The Flaming Lips are a great live show but I only need to see them once a year. Phil's lineup this summer was incredible... I saw too many good Phil shows to pick only two.

PGroove is definately worth checkin out if you haven't seen them yet.

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use