Musicians Only Forum

Go Play Live Music!

4 Total Messages • Page 1 of 1 •
Keyboardist looking for jam-based band
tonysounds
tonysounds
10/27/2011 12:40 PM

I’m looking for a Chicago area based band that is into jam music. Hopefully the band is performing presently, not because I’m worried about the money, but because it shows there is some direction and momentum. I’ve toured the country extensively with an original project, done some overseas performing, have recorded on a handful of released albums, written for an international music publication, arranged and recorded a national radio spot that ran for two years, and studied at Columbia College and Roosevelt University. I played in a latin rock band for a number of years, a rock band that was part jam/part country/part rock with heavy vocals and featured strong songwriting. I’m not a prolific writer, but am a good collaborator. I am a solid bassist, sing lead and harmony, and play some limited guitar as well. I have excellent equipment and am an endorsee of a handful of manufacturers, love piano, Hammond, Wurli and Clavinet, but am highly proficient at synthesizers as well. Am adept at applying the right sounds and approach to the song, and can handle criticism and take direction. Surely someone can use my talents!!!? Look forward to hearing from you…..

emuzikos
emuzikos
1/25/2012 12:58 AM

Hi,

there is already a new tool to find local musicians, its called Emuzikos. It's really easy to find musicians or bands you need without spending hours on forums.

Have a look at http://emuzikos.com

Regards

newburger5930
newburger5930
1/30/2012 08:42 AM

Hey Tony, we are a three piece Jam/Fusion band (guitar,bass,drums) based out of Libertyville, looking for a keyboard player. We have been jaming since last summer and now that we have some orginals we are ready to start playing out this upcoming summer. Let me know if your still looking to Jam.

musicmaestro
musicmaestro
6/24/2012 04:55 PM

what's the name of your Jam/Fusion band?

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use