Musicians Only Forum

Go Play Live Music!

14 Total Messages • Page 1 of 1 •
What's on YOUR pedalboard?
Hydro1
Hydro1
4/27/2010 08:54 PM

Bass/Guitar players: What kind of pedals do you rock? Pedalboards? I've been on a pedal kick recently and am looking into a new board as well. Just curious as to what you guys play.

rulosa01
rulosa01
5/14/2010 10:39 AM

Digitech Bass Synth/Wah -> EH Big Muff -> Boss GT-6B

gets the job done, sometimes I just rock the GT-6B if I dont want to drag all my pedals out to the show. The bass Synth from Digitech is one of only two pedals I would ever get from digitech, the other being the Whammy.

I would love to grab a EH Bass Microsynth at some point, along with a Tech 21 Sansamp DI...

railroadearth6
railroadearth6
5/21/2010 06:01 PM

Just a Crybaby Wah, a Boss RC-20XL loop station, an overdrive/fuzz pedal and a delay pedal, which I think are both Dunlop...

I need a board...

hubberjub
hubberjub
5/24/2010 09:11 AM

You really want to get into this? Okay: Pedaltrain Pro HC with BBE SupaCharger, Morley Little Alligator, Moogerfooger Low Pass Filter, Line 6 FM4, DuhVooDooMan 5 knob Compressor, Lovepedal Eternity, Analogman DS-1, BBE Boosta Grande, Line 6 MM4, Boss DD-20, TC Electronics Modulator. I'm always swapping pedals around. I'm kind of a junkie.

hubberjub
hubberjub
5/24/2010 09:20 AM

Oh yeah, a Digitech Whammy and a Boss RC-20xl.

spicolli
spicolli
5/26/2010 08:49 PM

art nightbass se, line 6 bass pod xt live, digitech jamman, and the behringer fcb1010

Boodreaux
Boodreaux
5/31/2010 10:41 PM

Envelope filter

Phaser

Wah/Volume

RyanThomasMusic
RyanThomasMusic
11/1/2010 06:49 AM

DIGITECH RP355

this pedal is amazing, it has any effect you could need built in to it with the power to program absolutely any kind of sound you can imagine, includes expression pedal, looper, tuner, etc..all for under $200!

you guys should all seriously look into this pedal!

hubberjub
hubberjub
11/1/2010 11:44 AM

RyanThomasMusic 11/1/2010 06:49 AM • [Report Abuse]

DIGITECH RP355

this pedal is amazing, it has any effect you could need built in to it with the power to program absolutely any kind of sound you can imagine, includes expression pedal, looper, tuner, etc..all for under $200!

you guys should all seriously look into this pedal!

I'm sure it works perfectly fine for beginners or a guitarist on a budget but once you start investing in better gear you won't go back.

FirstNoob
FirstNoob
11/3/2010 08:53 PM

Tube screamer with analog man silver option upgrade

Cry Baby

Boss Echo

jonnankof
jonnankof
1/19/2011 02:12 PM

chromatic tuner (essential) -> cry baby -> TS-9dx -> little mxr distortion box(it's alright) -> memory boy -> Q-Tron -> Fender hot rod deluxe

In the market for a Boss rt-20, boss rc-20, and digitech whammy

(prse se soapbar II, and hagstrom HJ-600)

Hydro1
Hydro1
1/29/2011 01:02 PM

I've got a pigtrnoix EP1 w/ both analog man mods, digitech whammy, rmc3 wah, timmy, ts9 w/ analog man silver option, analog man mini bicomp, mxr eq, mxr smart gate, ernie ball volume, boss tuner, tech 21 boost DLA, digitech jam man looper

Probably gonna ditch the jam man for a boomerang, and I'm gonna get a moog ring modulator sometime next month.

I'm looking at new envelope filters and phasers, anyone have suggestions?

hubberjub
hubberjub
1/31/2011 06:41 AM

Hydro1 1/29/2011 01:02 PM • [Report Abuse]

Probably gonna ditch the jam man for a boomerang, and I'm gonna get a moog ring modulator sometime next month.

I'm looking at new envelope filters and phasers, anyone have suggestions?

I have a bunch of envelope filters that I use. My favorite pedal is the Moog Low Pass Filter. It's not a plug-and-play pedal though. You have to spend some time experimenting with it. It also takes up a lot of space on your pedal board. When I was gigging with it I used it with two expression pedals so it uses a lot of real estate. If you're looking for a lot of sounds in a fairly small package, the Line 6 FM-4 is hard to beat. I have that on my pedal board currently and use a Line 6 Filter Pro in my pedal steel rack. I'm not usually into Line 6 stuff but it's really versatile. I've heard that the Pigtronix Mothership is pretty bad-ass too.

DaKracken
DaKracken
3/3/2011 02:48 AM

I start the chain with a Behringer vintage tube monster which acts like a tube pre-amp, into a George Lynch a/b which gives access to 3 outputs-1 goes straight to a Fender G-Dec which is loaded w/effects, 1 goes to a Digitech RP7 (nice multi-effect with a real tube pre-stage) with a stereo output-Right channel to a Randell bass amp Left to a hughes & kettner attack 80, finally 1 output goes to my guitar port program which runs through an old pioneer stereo and 3 sets of loudspeakers. My set up sounds pretty awesome and it was done on the cheap with used gear I got mostly from craigslist & ebay.

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use