Lollapalooza 2011 | Chicago | Review
lanceuphisbutt3
lanceuphisbutt3
8/17/2011 08:05 AM

Come on Jambase... This is strung out dude

Roswellznutsack
Roswellznutsack
8/17/2011 01:55 PM

While deadmau5 isnt my fav his shows are interesting visually and what he tries to do with his music is too. That being said his shows are hit and miss to me. But yeah a lot of "EDM" heads like jams here think it makes them more in the scene or cool to bash deadmau5, skrillex, Aoki, and a few others. I usually have a hell of a time at all 3 of those djs shows! Cmon jams , lighten up dude!

lotusfuckinrocks
lotusfuckinrocks
8/18/2011 06:58 AM

Heeey its Lance! cmon you like reading this stuff too.

saines
saines
8/18/2011 08:52 AM

I agree Roswell. If you had never knew of Deadmau5's music before and heard it for the first time - would you really think its that terrible?

I can understand maybe not liking the scene all that much cause of the younger pill popping crowd he might attract, or his gimmicky mouse helmet. But shit, its no reason to hate the dude. He pumps out some bangin tunes.

electronicjams
electronicjams
8/19/2011 08:40 AM

"But yeah a lot of "EDM" heads like jams here think it makes them more in the scene or cool to bash deadmau5, skrillex, Aoki, and a few others."

or maybe, just maybe, people can see through an elaborate LED systems, mouse costumes, or lowest common denominator electro house. Just food for thought.

Badgerboy1
Badgerboy1
8/22/2011 09:02 AM

Skrilliex proves me to be that there is worse music then lady gaga....and that is scary. Please explain to me how srkilliex is good? He makes bassnector look good.

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use