Articles Forum

JamBase Features, Newswire & Reviews

12 Total Messages • Page 1 of 1 •
Widespread Panic | Vegas | Pics
JamBase
JamBase
7/22/2011 12:00 AM

Widespread Panic | Vegas | Pics
Glimpses of two nights of WSP in Sin City courtesy of Paul R. Giunta.

ledzepmg
ledzepmg
7/22/2011 03:12 PM

Does John Bell ever change his shirt?

lanceuphisbutt3
lanceuphisbutt3
7/23/2011 06:23 AM

John Bell changes his shit better than Trey does. I seen him where this one shirt that Trey wanted that said PHISH SUCKS in Spanish.

I seen to think that if Trey had the songwriting skills that J. Bell has that phish would skyrocket to the next level like those firecrackers my friends lodged into my ass on July 4 weekend. That shit be whistling and flying heat from my butthole.

WPS fuckin rules and brings on a snotty, mean ass, hot and heavy fuck yeAH! Type o HHHEEEAAAtTTt!!!!!!!!!

dedhed6111
dedhed6111
7/23/2011 10:16 AM

Come on Lance, I would've thought these shows brought the hot heavy heat hotter and heavier than that, i was hoping for one of your masterpieces here

TNspreadhead
TNspreadhead
7/23/2011 12:39 PM

Haha ridiculous comments as usual Ricky. Nice pics from vegas though

makersandH2O
makersandH2O
7/25/2011 08:16 AM

Three piece Surprise Valley sandwich, huh? Tight. Gonna have to check that out. Nice pics! No KD or Carrot Top though...???

Key_Bump_Karl
Key_Bump_Karl
7/25/2011 08:51 AM

the bassist has better facial expressions than Krasno.

step your game up Lance. Mediocre comment at best...

lanceuphisbutt3
lanceuphisbutt3
7/25/2011 09:09 AM

I forgot to mention that the second night was off the puff! J. Bell was starring at me and he knew who I was. He looked pissed and gave me the bad ass from hell-get the fuck out of my concert you little fuckin piece of shit white trash dancing fool jambase commenting motherfucker.

I turned around and threw my water bottle at some bitches that wouldn’t hug me cause I was trippin and crying. They told security at set break and they twisted my arms. They fucked me over and told me to stop having fun. It was like a fantasy.

Before that they brought on the super fucker face pants explosion hot loaded head banging heat that ALL other bands dreamed about when there mama was still whipping there nose.

PaulG
PaulG
7/25/2011 08:30 PM

makersandH2O - I was only allowed to photograph the first three songs of each show. Standard procedure for any concert these days.

makersandH2O
makersandH2O
7/26/2011 05:36 AM

Ah. I see. Thanks for letting me know and those are some sweet shots here!

tallboytodd
tallboytodd
7/26/2011 05:54 PM

Great shots Paul! I was the guy standing next to you on Saturday, that Breathing Slow still throws me off in the middle of the Driving > Disco > Driving. Hope to run into you at some shows in the future.

PaulG
PaulG
7/27/2011 10:12 AM

tallboytodd - nice! i was pumped for the drivin>disco>drivin! nice to meet you!

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use