Articles Forum

JamBase Features, Newswire & Reviews

36 Total Messages • Page 3 of 3 • « Previous 1 2 3 
Umphrey's McGee | Red Rocks | Review | Pics
bluefunkgrass
bluefunkgrass
7/12/2011 09:09 PM

as much as i agree with hotchkiss, i love reading lanceuphisbutt3's comments and all the people who actually get offended. you're playing right into his game. well done lance

lanceuphisbutt3
lanceuphisbutt3
7/13/2011 06:07 AM

Thanks bluefunkgrass… y’know it’s not easy doing what I do. You have to roll with the punches and throw things out there that not everyone’s going to like or even get. It’s like my friend Prain at his first Jimmy Garcia concert… he hated set 1 but was knee deep into set 2. Love, RM

lotusfuckinrocks
lotusfuckinrocks
7/13/2011 07:39 AM

Cant we all just get along. I think we can learn from the clown, and even the weird guy winking at me (lance). We are all entitled to our own opinion as long as its about the music. The personal attacks on how/where someone looks or lives is a lil childish. were all alike in a way. love you

hotchkiss
hotchkiss
7/13/2011 03:41 PM

"It’s like my friend Prain at his first Jimmy Garcia concert… he hated set 1 but was knee deep into set 2"

That's just about as good of a quote as stuff from Ancho Man.

gamecat
gamecat
7/13/2011 06:08 PM

Great pictures Chad!

darksideofoz
darksideofoz
7/26/2011 01:44 PM

Yes, great pix Chad! I particularly like the one of me. I have been wearing that BEEN NOWHERE DONE NOTHING shirt for so long whenever I go somewhere & do something, & I am happy to share it with as many people as possible.

a question for the trolls, what diff does it make what the people in the band look like?

I had so much fun @ RR, first time there. I want every show I see to always be there. All the music that night was great.

Justin

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use