Pop Quiz Furthur Afterparty Hosted by Merry Pranksters
JamBase
JamBase
6/2/2011 11:47 AM

Pop Quiz Furthur Afterparty Hosted by Merry Pranksters

gettintwisty
gettintwisty
6/2/2011 01:31 PM

Is it possible to attend this affair and then drive back down to SD at 7a-8a on Sunday and work Monday in an "Office" setting?

Oh shit!

Cola21
Cola21
6/2/2011 01:52 PM

Who ARE the Merry Pranksters these days?

And don't give me a metaphysical reply.

M00VEOVAH
M00VEOVAH
6/2/2011 02:17 PM

This looks fun

CrazyleggedDuff
CrazyleggedDuff
6/2/2011 10:42 PM

gettintwisty ---- You can work the next morning, if you don't mind the wall pulsating and dancing. This sounds ultimate.

On a different note, I have a suggestion, if anyone actually cares.

Does anyone remember when the comments had thumbs up and down feature? Any comments in the negative become hidden, yet still clickable. We should bring that back!! This spam is getting old.

MCKILLA187
MCKILLA187
6/3/2011 08:01 AM

Shit now thats a Party!!!

seriously though I gotta a buddy who hung out the the Pranksters a couple years ago, they WILL dose you if you let your guard down.

They're all gonna try to dose the band i bet, and Im sure those guy are way sick of dosin

MCKILLA187
MCKILLA187
6/3/2011 08:02 AM

they'll hit your drink with a squirt gun ten feet away

andreaamericangi…
andreaamericangi…
6/25/2011 09:45 PM

twisty- ditch the office setting and "...live on the street, hey hey, hey come right away, join the party every day!" then u wont b troubled by those pesky "is it possible to attend this affair?" type questions

cola- they just drove the bus down and had it parked infront of Haight st. market the day b4 furthurfest (June 2)- giving out free blotter art, hobbing and knobbing w all of us peoples in the street and handing out fliers for the pop quiz. and also a coupla weeks b4 that (may 17)Ken Babbs was at haight st. booksmith and he gave a little talk about his new book- and signed books and stuff. it was fun cuz we got 2 talk 2 him. u shoulda been there- sorry u missed it. maybe he will b at a bookstore near u- its a book tour for "Who Shot the Water Buffalo" or just come stay in the haight- its so much easier that way, then they come 2 u instead of u having 2 schlep ur tired ass...etc.

moove- it WAS totally a gas. we need way more parties like this: check out "a benefit for fast ed and liver disease awareness" on here- pre and post party for furthur spac show- come w us and party like a prankster!

mck- we r working on a PhD in party-ology. tests, pop quizzes, u name it, we're on it!

AND finally- Pranksters- what would we do w out u??? thanx a million or in todays economy a trillion! i passed the pop quiz w an A+! much love 2 u! cu on summer tour!

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use