Incubus: North American Tour

NRSingh
NRSingh
6/2/2011 11:33 AM

These guys are still a band?

Roswellznutsack
Roswellznutsack
6/2/2011 12:25 PM

Yep and i bet they still suck major ass too!

chux7487
chux7487
6/2/2011 04:05 PM

damn, major tour for a shitty band. somebody in management is doing something right.

mythmunky
mythmunky
6/3/2011 07:46 AM

Incubus is not a shitty band. Their first three albums are really really good. All their post 90's music is pretty shit, but they are an extremely talented band. Check out songs like Deep Inside, Battlestar Scralatchtica, or Summer Romance (Anti-Gravity Love Song). That's the good shit. I'm sure they must play some of the early stuff live still...

PoisonOrchid
PoisonOrchid
6/3/2011 08:23 AM

I hardly ever post anymore but what you all are sayin is ridiculous. I was in 9th grade when i firt saw them play with the deftones and it reains as one of my favorite live performances of alltime (that was in 1999). Anyways i think chux you say poniant things sometimes but that was ridiculoyus, Dirk Lance there first bass player revolutionized, thats right began a revolution, for the double slap, he is considered the master and an originator, aka slapping with both hands incuding the fret. When i saw them it was there SCIENCE tour and saw them up until Dirk left after Morning view (aka there last good cd). However I reject the idea that this is a shitty band and certainly Brandon Boyd is a ridiculous american songwriter, they have hoards of fans across the world. I am speedin right now pretty fast so i have written a lot but the main point is fk u guys.

mattland
mattland
6/3/2011 08:41 AM

I remember Pardon Me was a big hit when I was a freshman in college. I got to see them for free around that time at Lollapalooza. Not a bad show (for a pop band) but dude's voice gets real whiney in live setting.

But yeah, they haven't made a good album since Morning View. It's kinda like Soundgarden and STP and even Pearl Jam doing shows now--do I really wanna revisit high school? No.

But I would go see Alice in Chains if the whole band was still alive. RIP Layne Staley and Mike Starr.

Roswellznutsack
Roswellznutsack
6/3/2011 07:38 PM

Ive seen em live, they sucked! Faith No More wannabees!

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use