Articles Forum

JamBase Features, Newswire & Reviews

6 Total Messages • Page 1 of 1 •
Lauryn Hill | Santa Barbara | Review | Pics
JamBase
JamBase
5/24/2011 12:00 AM

Lauryn Hill | Santa Barbara | Review | Pics
Ms. Hill brings some heat to a chilly night along the Pacific Coast with some help from Murs.

strawberryJAMmer
strawberryJAMmer
5/24/2011 02:47 PM

The same EXACT thing happened in Austin. Started late, short set, band messing around on stage with a disinterested crowd awaiting "Ms." Lauryn Hill's arrival. The crowd was mixed after the show, as was I. Not to mention that it was the night the news broke about Osama bin Laden being killed.

I loved being able to see her, but not sure I would pay what I did to do it again. ($59.50 for GA)

chux7487
chux7487
5/24/2011 03:38 PM

yeah thats weak about the set time. i love her but id be pissed about a solo hour although the dj shit before hand sounds dope and murs is the shit.

rolandzeut
rolandzeut
5/26/2011 12:56 PM

Saw her show in Denver - Worst Concert Ever!!! - came on @ 10:50, over 2 hours after the opening band finished. she was mumbling about the lighting throughout the 1st couple songs, bad vibes throughout the crowd. Waste of money!

Roswellznutsack
Roswellznutsack
5/26/2011 04:05 PM

Ha, what a biotch!

lanceuphisbutt3
lanceuphisbutt3
5/27/2011 06:27 AM

Loving this madeshopping.net shit. My shit just came in the mail yo! You should see me in my new Nike NZ, polo shirt, religion jeans, guchee sunglasses. Man me be looking the bom! Carrying heat & free shipping & shit. I bought that shit on my friend’s moms credit card. Bustin out this summer!! I’z ain’t changing till winter… these clothes look the bomm. Look out ladies, ‘cause these jeans don’t unzip as easy as lastyears!! I might haveto help out… come on over.. I’ll help you out.

See you at Summer Camp y’all…. Feeling the heat already and looking sharper than anyone in any o the bands can’t!!!!!!!!!! 1-2-3-4 HHHHHEEAAAATTTT!

See you there SUCKERSSSSS!!!!!!

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use