DexFest: Ghostland, Skrillex, Big G, BoomBox, Emancipator
JamBase
JamBase
5/16/2011 12:39 PM

DexFest: Ghostland, Skrillex, Big G, BoomBox, Emancipator

912panicfan
912panicfan
5/16/2011 08:12 PM

I have my ticket! Went last year and it was INSANE!! One hell of a weekend will be had.

JUNKIZL
JUNKIZL
5/16/2011 09:22 PM

Nice upgrade with Ghostland! This is a cool fest that's gettin better!

boobookitty13
boobookitty13
5/16/2011 09:39 PM

Great fest. Love they are representing all styles of electronic from Eliot Lipp to Skrillex and BoomBox to Emancipator. Wish more fests would do this instead of just doing all dub step.

bloomers
bloomers
5/18/2011 02:38 PM

i went to dexfest last year . the music and production was good . but sherman oaks campground is way to small to have a festival . there is almost no parking and only enough camping for a few hundred people and ,that is packed in like sardines . there are only 4 bathrooms and they were always trashed and stopped up . there were 10 porta pottys but they were always full . kids walking around sucking on nitrous balloons . shooting of fireworks, and i’m talking the big mortar kind. not bottle rockets .there were several overdoses and accidents with no medical on site . not to mention the kid that got hit by a car while walking across the highway . i heard the police are going to be all over it this year . maybe even some under covers . i also heard the owner did not pay the promoters last year . i read that the neighbors are going to protest and harass the patron and owners . it was the worst festival i have been to . if you want to go . you can sneak in . there is only a small picket type fence around the front of the property and nothing around the sides or back .also little to no security . so if you do go . don’t plan on camping and take a bucket to crap in .

phi2thelip
phi2thelip
5/18/2011 05:41 PM

good gawd. womp fest... (not complaining)

keepjamin05
keepjamin05
5/25/2011 10:24 AM

I completely agree with bloomers. dont get me wrong, i had a decent time, but the place is a shit hole, the camping is on a small private property but you do have to cross a small highway in order to get to your car in the parking lot which is public property and cops are just walking around. we were loading our car up sunday and cops came and raid all of our shit acting like we were dealers trying to leave, yelling at us saying we caused the accidents and overdoses, even though we were sober and trying to beat the traffic. BE CAREFUL!!! enjoy your time, the lineup does like just as good if not better than last year, but pay attention to the people around you, it is poorly ran/organized, and shit will go wrong for someone, they ended up finding our weed and threw us in jail, along with 5 others from the festival, so be warned. and by the way, the "lake" doesnt exist, u have to walk 2miles away and its on private property, so dont expect to go swimming. enjoy folks!!

DexFest2011
DexFest2011
6/8/2011 11:16 AM

For those of you on the fence about going...enter in the promo code: Big Gigantic and get a $90 dollar ticket! Pretty solid deal

http://www.dexfest.com/tickets-landing/tickets-2

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use