danwonsover
danwonsover
4/25/2011 02:52 PM

Awesome!

Minus Boombox, of course

Badgerboy1
Badgerboy1
4/25/2011 02:56 PM

7 walkers has been taking of NLQ website. It was then put back on about 3 weeks ago and then taken off yet again. Does anyone know what the deal is? will 7 walkers be there? i'd love to see them.

This fest. has a fun laid back looking line up. Prolly gonna skip boombox and blast some panic back at the camp site. DIU! (DO IT UP)

gettintwisty
gettintwisty
4/25/2011 03:07 PM

Boombox haters - I challenge you to throw back a few casual beers, maybe smoke a lil - put on Visions of Backbeat and NOT witness every one of your friends nodding and shaking their asses...

Badgerboy1
Badgerboy1
4/25/2011 03:09 PM

i'll do that with a case of beer at this fest. if its boring I'll leave and go listen to some panic. if it is DIU then I'll stay and drink some beers.

There ya go breeeh

Fatfan
Fatfan
4/25/2011 03:10 PM

In case you've been living under a rock or a newbie to the scene, the owners do not want to lose their park because of misconduct of drug use by some stupid moron festival goers. As in the past few years without a doubt the park will feature a strong force of undercover law enforcement. It is well known the owners are working in harmony with law enforcement to remove any culled weaklings-slinging undisireables. Reframe from bringing drugs and you will have a fun time! Sling drugs = prepared to sit to jail for the weekend.

Badgerboy1
Badgerboy1
4/25/2011 04:03 PM

its fun to read that post over and over again ^

but solid news

chux7487
chux7487
4/25/2011 04:31 PM

refrain from bringing drugs and you will have a good time........good one. how about just dont be an idiot and enjoy what ever the hell you want in a responsible, inconspicuous fashion. on another note, boombox is relativly str8 for what it is. after a day full of traditional dead, go get shit faced, and dance the night away.

cliftonhanger420
cliftonhanger420
4/25/2011 04:44 PM

Donna Jean sucks and that's why the Grateful Dead fired her some 33 years ago!

Drbeaker
Drbeaker
4/25/2011 06:11 PM

I agree with the last 2 posts. I've been to the ledges a few times in 09, right when this crackdown was beginning, and while it's noticeable (a couple cop cars rolling through but seldom stopping anybody, a few of the more conspicuous dealers getting busted, etc.) it does not mean people aren't, by and large, partying freely.

If you're considering the ledges for the first time, don't believe the hype. Just be respectful and responsible and noone will bother you.

Also, Donna sucks. I heard Theresa Williams sing "sunrise" with Futhur and thought "I always thought I hated this song, but I guess I just hate Donna."

jturner
jturner
4/25/2011 06:33 PM

boombox is super fun dance music with catchy tunes. the haters are funny and can come watch me shake my booty.

lanceuphisbutt3
lanceuphisbutt3
4/25/2011 07:01 PM

This looks pretty neat but where is Widespread to bring on the heat?

how about just dont be an idiot and enjoy what ever the hell you want in a responsibility way.

Widespread do the Dead better that Doso or any of those other bands CAN’t!!! They throw it down Waaaayyy better than any cover nbands do NOT!

Do not mess with them... they should and WILL be added to this bill. The ladies shall unzip whilst WPS groove on that truckin riffs.

hotbot
hotbot
4/25/2011 07:37 PM

Great place and Good people. I have had a blast at every BOOMBOX show I have been. Push play on Visions and watch your crew groove.

goose31285
goose31285
4/25/2011 08:10 PM

neeeeeat!

MCKILLA187
MCKILLA187
4/25/2011 09:24 PM

Donna Jean quit the grateful dead, but she was going to be asked to leave along with her estranged husband Keith Godchaux. Apparently she was a drunken off key bitch towards the end of her tenure. She never sounded good outside the studio, personally. Im sure everyone has an opinion on this subject.

I would love to go to this small festival. Sometimes the most fun you will ever have is at a small festival

RIP Schwagstock Festival

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use