Lexus Exclusive Download Site

phishr82
phishr82
4/25/2011 10:27 AM

haha...im all set with Lexus promos

mesaxi
mesaxi
4/25/2011 12:06 PM

Corporate Whores (not JamBase, but the bands that would lend their music to something like that).

While we're at it, what exactly does it mean when they say "official car of the Thor movie"? Does Thor drive a car?

hotchkiss
hotchkiss
4/25/2011 01:01 PM

Any band that denied publicity like this would be stupid.

phi2thelip
phi2thelip
4/25/2011 01:26 PM

I disagree hotchkiss... a band with self respect would hold-out for better publicity. IE homegrown music network, relix, maybe some organic granola company? but Lexus? Their sellouts without selling any albums!

djschusta
djschusta
4/25/2011 02:05 PM

Like my politicians, I like it when the musicians I support have some integrity. Not selling out our country to lobbyists, and not selling out your music to environmentally-destructive mega-corps isn't too much to ask...

goose31285
goose31285
4/25/2011 08:15 PM

fuck these fucks

hotchkiss
hotchkiss
4/25/2011 09:46 PM

Oh, so if they sell out to some hippy bullcrap, its not selling out? And I know for a fact Lexus offers much more publicity than any you named. Don't recall seeing a billboard on the freeway for Relix magazine. Good luck holding of some some street worthy publication for your band.

You young bleeding hearts are so cute!

thegreathoulihan
thegreathoulihan
4/27/2011 04:22 AM

better than Ford Or Chevy right? At least they're reliable cars, even if none of us on this sight can ever afford one. "I didn't sell out son, I bought in" On a side note I have a big red Mcdonalds ad right next to where I'm typing this comment, how should that make me feel? Rabble rabble rabble feel like I'm on youtube everytime I come here haha-awww :(

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use