gettintwisty
gettintwisty
4/21/2011 12:31 PM

Gorge looks awesome.

lanceuphisbutt3
lanceuphisbutt3
4/21/2011 12:31 PM

What about WIDESPREAD PANIC??

This isn’t nearly as big as the commitment that WIDESPREAD PANIC are giving the fans!!! The Widepread are the greatest stars in here and will be doing 3 nights with Dave for the flying saucers son series.

Widespread may be closing the show on the 19th so be prepared.

I loved the Red Rocks show in ’98 when Dave came on to do Space Wrangler and kept pinching J. Bells ass. Looked like Dave was smelling School’s feet for part of the show show!! I was trippin balls BIG time and I thought Elton was right IN MY FACE!!!!!!

There were sparkles in there eyes.

Wonder what was goin on backstage that night?

AsOfTime
AsOfTime
4/21/2011 02:41 PM

Lance...you are a fucking douche bag.Panic has not been worth a fuck since Mikey died. He was the soul of the band.You are a brainwashed fucking idiot.Grow the fuck up.Looser.

Dire46daysWolf
Dire46daysWolf
4/21/2011 02:53 PM

^ Not true at all. Sure, Mikey was a severe loss but Jimmy Herring is the best fit for that band. I'm in no way defending the crap that lance said, I just think Herring brings the heat.

AsOfTime
AsOfTime
4/21/2011 03:04 PM

I take it you were to young to see Mikey play live? Herring has no soul compared to Mikey. They should have changed the name because it is not Widespread Panic without Mikey.It's just a bunch of sold out dumbasses like lance.

msudtg
msudtg
4/21/2011 03:11 PM

Don't feed the troll

912panicfan
912panicfan
4/21/2011 03:13 PM

wow asoftime what a load off shit. and i have seen both versions of Panic.....granted no one can replace Mike RIP (does have more soul but it aint all lost with herring) Herring is a fucking bad ass. these last few years he has really found his pocket and I have seen some of the best shows with him. you just cant be a closed minded asshole and take what you can get instead of critisizing the band why not just appreciate that they try to keep it going FOR REAL FANS. WSP is alive and well and please stay home so there is more room for me to dance..........oh yeah LANCE you are a dbag but....you get the people talkin THE SPIRIT MOVES IN ALL THINGS.

phi2thelip
phi2thelip
4/21/2011 03:39 PM

I don't see anyone hating on The Dead, Furthur, or Dark Star for playing Jerry's music.

toeknee420
toeknee420
4/21/2011 04:14 PM

Obvious

Troll

Is

Obvious

Dmb sux anyway

AsOfTime
AsOfTime
4/21/2011 04:42 PM

Once Garcia died so did the name Grateful Dead...at least they new it was no longer the Grateful Dead without Garcia.So when Mikey died so did Widespread Panic.It was Mike's band and now they cash in on his baby. ...aka sellouts.

lanceuphisbutt3
lanceuphisbutt3
4/21/2011 04:46 PM

wow 912Panicfan what a load off shit. and i have seen both versions of Panic.....granted no one can replace Jimmy.

Even Jimmy Garcia could’t be replaced and now Phil Lesh does more than Panic took it to another level can’t.

Wait.... why is everyone talking about this on a DMB article?? OFF TOPIC PEOPLE!~

AsOfTime
AsOfTime
4/21/2011 04:55 PM

The Dead,Further,Darkstar,do not make money from the Grateful Dead name.They celebrate Garcias music.Widespread makes profit from someones idea that was not theirs it was Mikeys creation not Bells.So hence a bunch of stealing sellout fucks...get a clue and have some respect.

lovemusical
lovemusical
4/21/2011 09:02 PM

Asoftime, YOU have no idea what you're talking about. JB, Mikey, Dave, and Todd were part of a band. The band formed, the band played music together, and then the band suffered a major loss in '02 when one of their founding members and lead guitarist passed on. But guess what? They're still a band. They don't owe anybody shit. They play to remember, and they play well. I've seen them about 34 times going back to '97. I can tell you they are as hot as ever right now, and I can't wait for Red Rocks.

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use