Articles Forum

JamBase Features, Newswire & Reviews

6 Total Messages • Page 1 of 1 •
Metalliance Tour | S.F. | Review | Pics
JamBase
JamBase
4/15/2011 12:00 AM

Metalliance Tour | S.F. | Review | Pics
Saint Vitus, Helmet, Crowbar, Kylesa, Red Fang, Howl and Atlas Moth brought the newest, coolest hard rock show going to the Bay Area.

Roswellznutsack
Roswellznutsack
4/15/2011 02:14 PM

METALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!

mesaxi
mesaxi
4/15/2011 02:25 PM

Helmet was great....when Stanier was in the band. All kidding aside, I heard one of their recent albums and thought it was Blink 182

CrazyleggedDuff
CrazyleggedDuff
4/15/2011 10:30 PM

The given description of Red Fang makes me want to hear their albums. Sounds awesome.

The crowd at Helmet looked tired and pissed. I would be too after such sick raging metal bands all day.

dedhed6111
dedhed6111
4/18/2011 04:43 PM

I don't know what Helmet album you listened to dude, because they've been getting progressively heavier ever since Meantime. Helmet fucking rules

Putnameter
Putnameter
4/19/2011 10:18 AM

"The lure for Helmet fans this tour was an end-to-end performance of 1992’s Meantime album, arguably the band’s best outing and certainly its most influential."

Untrue - "Betty" was a far superior album and was more popular amongst fans and billboard records alike.

Betty is so much better and classic than "Meantime". Helmet sounds nothing now like they used too, Page cant carry the load of Helmet by himself without John Stanier.

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use