Articles Forum

JamBase Features, Newswire & Reviews

27 Total Messages • Page 2 of 2 • « Previous 1 2 
Phil Lesh: Terrapin Landing
galactic44
galactic44
3/31/2011 08:57 AM

^^ Woah you are a moron Lance. No One CARES.

Wow, right across from 19 Broadway, huh.. Anyone know how many the venue is supposed to hold? I'm guessing around 500-100? Or will it be another Sweetwater (the sweatwater as Jeff from Yonder coined it) I love going over there for shows, but the 2 problems are getting tickets & getting a safe ride home across the Golden Gate.... When I first moved to the Bay in 97 they were alos ntalking about building a Landing, & it was supposed to be right next to the Metreon & MOMA & be a full-on GD amusement park. It fell thru a couple of years later. Oh well, this sounds AMAZING! Thanks Phil, we love you!

kizzy1
kizzy1
3/31/2011 08:58 AM

Sounds pretty sweet !

Good God Jambase - can't you do something about this spammer ? It is so annoying having to see that crap on every damn thread :(

welfpack
welfpack
3/31/2011 09:14 AM

i would rather dael with the spammer than lance..bro you arent funny..if you are going to troll these boards at least be funny

Roswellznutsack
Roswellznutsack
3/31/2011 09:34 AM

Ha ha another reason why Cali rules!

EstimatedAdam
EstimatedAdam
3/31/2011 10:31 AM

Phil is the fuckin man... I wish I was a wee bit furthur west!

Ned8
Ned8
3/31/2011 10:33 AM

Phil, High praise.......:o)

nomemory
nomemory
3/31/2011 02:37 PM

that sounds awesome! California is cool, if only I weren't living at the furthest point from CA, i'd be thrilled

mcbacuma
mcbacuma
4/5/2011 12:36 AM

This is great. Phil keeping it real as always.

goose31285
goose31285
4/5/2011 08:01 PM

DANK

james2011
james2011
10/17/2011 02:36 PM

Awesome! FYI folks, http://www.TerrapinLanding.com (Terrapin Landing) is a forum purposed for the discussion of Phil Lesh's Terrapin Crossroads. Interested parties are welcome to join the newly launched community to discuss the project.

chrisb71
chrisb71
10/26/2011 01:37 PM

After Jerry passed, wasn't there plans for a concert venue/dead museum or something back in 1997? I thought that part of the proceeds from the Terrapin Station Live Capital Centre Landover, MD CD were supposed to help fund it. What ever happened to that project?

EddieOfarrell
EddieOfarrell
1/31/2012 01:08 PM

props to phil for caring about his neighbors up in fairfax. people up in fairfax are good hippies and they wouldn't like to experience the stupid kids who follow further these days.

I can only imagine the exchanges

old fairfax hippy: "hey kid can you stop _______ your fucking _______ on my lawn"

contemporary further wook kid: "fuck you we are the GDF we run tour"

old fairfax hippy: "ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha funny kid...you pay $2 wholesale and you are the family...right kid"

contemporary further wook kid: "we will beat you up"

old fairfax hippy: "but kid they are giving away free crack on front street over in san raph...go get yours"

contemporary further wook kid: (already gone to get in on free ready rocks on shakedown st)

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use