Great South Bay Music Fest: Umphrey's, RRE, Hot Tuna
JamBase
JamBase
3/28/2011 03:48 PM

Great South Bay Music Fest: Umphrey's, RRE, Hot Tuna

spaceface7
spaceface7
3/29/2011 02:25 AM

^^how did this stupid shit start happing and how do we end it quick??? Or i just start gettin my info from PT???????^^^^^ other than that....sounds like a great fest for you very rare long island folk.........FUCK ALL THIS DUMBASS SPAM SHIT THO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SpreadItOn
SpreadItOn
3/29/2011 06:09 AM

i agree. what the hell. i dont come here from commercials. this makes me NOT want to go to these sights.

MCKILLA187
MCKILLA187
3/29/2011 06:43 AM

^^^everyone just needs to report abuse everytime they spot it its the only way to be rid of it

Jenkem_Garcia
Jenkem_Garcia
3/29/2011 09:29 AM

Since Umphrey's is playing this show on Saturday, I hope this means that they are playing Friday night at Allgood (which is the same weekend). I just hope they don't have UM playing on Sunday - which would probably cause me to skip AG this year.

greysoul
greysoul
3/29/2011 10:19 AM

Eff the spammers; it's time to fight fire with fire. Every time one of those spambots pushing shirts or Ugg boots or whatever logs on here, let's have Rickymulletbutt plaster their website with a dose of his brainsnakes. That'll show 'em.

After three of four good blasts of him unzipping his fly and bringing on the heeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaattttt or whatever, they'll give up. Guaranteed.

MunchkinInvasion
MunchkinInvasion
3/29/2011 12:59 PM

hahahahaha^

lanceuphisbutt3
lanceuphisbutt3
3/31/2011 03:51 AM

For anyone who is curious about the ACL taped show during SXSW...IT ROCKED!!!!!! The playing brought on the HHHEEAATT, & whoever wrote out that setlist should be blown, yes I'm looking at you JB.

PUH-LEEEEZE! The setlist I got off on as there were at least 4-5 more songs not listed that fuckin brought on the fuckin super nasty!!!!!!! Believe me, the show got a fuck load of cum. Besides Pilgrims, Chilly and Pigeons the show was ROCK HARD!!! Oh and there were only like 1,000 and we got some MAJOR loads and I mean DROPPIN’ LOADS!!!!!!!!. My dick is torn by them recently at the same venue & the same songs again, but that last show was cumming close to the tap-out...

Set 1: Solid Cock, My Cock Was King, Pills, Getting High, Up All Night, Junkie, Don’t Tell the Truth, Gayin’ Out West, Sex, Hillbilly Water. Encore: Dirty Side Down, May Your Ass Be Filled, Pigs

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use