Sat Eye Candy: Aerosmith

irtimed
irtimed
3/26/2011 11:00 AM

Aerosmith is horrible.

asweany1
asweany1
3/26/2011 11:51 AM

There is no way you can say Aerosmith is "horrible"... they are good old fashioned rock n' roll.

MSTaper
MSTaper
3/26/2011 12:34 PM

Don't you mean Brad WhitFORD?

Aerosmith is not "horrible." They're just past their prime.

lovemusical
lovemusical
3/26/2011 08:06 PM

If I didn't know any of Aerosmith's old music, I'd say they were horrible too. But I do, and its awesome. "Toys In The Attic", "Rocks", "Get Your Wings", "Draw The Line" and their first album are all classic American rock albums. I also loved "Pump". Their other 80's and 90's albums were pop garbage but you can't deny their talent or the quality of their live shows. The shows I've seen were almost all old classics, with a few bubblegum ballads thrown in for the people who dig that shit. Classic Aerosmith rocks!

FroDaddyJR
FroDaddyJR
3/26/2011 08:40 PM

Aerosmith is easily the band that got me into music and still my favorite band in the world. Been listening to them since I was 12 years old(almost 25 now). First concert I went to was KISS and Aerosmith, fucking unreal. Had the pleasure of seeing them 3 times and like the previous poster said, their shows are almost all the old classics with one or two of the newer ones thrown in. Really wish Steven Tyler would quit that gay ass Idol and get his ass back on tour before he or Joe Perry ODs...or gets too old

indio
indio
3/27/2011 01:51 AM

Older Smith DOES kick ass! Joe & Brad used to lay shit Way down! prolly still can on a good night... wish I knew what night that was going to be.

Looking for nice intro to the band? listen to the Pandora's Box collection. Prime Smith.

lanceuphisbutt3
lanceuphisbutt3
3/27/2011 03:07 PM

Aerosmith rules. They bring on the hot and heavy HEAT!!

Stairway to Heaven and Don’t Get Fooled Again and Again are fuckin Classics.

Go for it Jamebase.. Keep us more than the cooler shit!!~

planetmertz
planetmertz
3/27/2011 03:26 PM

nice song selection. their first 6 albums were just fantastic, id pass on most others except honkin on bobo

gandrewd
gandrewd
3/28/2011 09:32 PM

Eye candy? More like ear turds...

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use