STS9's Re:Generation Adds New Deal, Big G, Beats Antique
JamBase
JamBase
3/18/2011 06:00 AM

STS9's Re:Generation Adds New Deal, Big G, Beats Antique

ldben
ldben
3/18/2011 03:46 PM

These adds seal the deal, I'm am going for sure. STS9 and the new deal were enough for me.

Hornings, yes please.

chux7487
chux7487
3/18/2011 04:58 PM

i thought their shit at hornings was only going to be 2 nights?

chux7487
chux7487
3/18/2011 06:21 PM

scratch that.

JUNKIZL
JUNKIZL
3/19/2011 11:44 AM

I wanna check out hornings! Oregon, the whole

Northwest is BAD ASS! This would be a cool weekend for sure.

astrochimp
astrochimp
3/21/2011 09:13 PM

Did anyone have problems Saturday morning when trying to order their tickets? Twice, I had requested and queried a set of two tickets for the Early Bird price, and twice I was quoted approximately $312 for the pair with service charges. Both times, I properly entered my credit card information within the time allotted, and both times I received an error message. The third time I attempted, at 10:15 am, a message came back claiming that the Early Bird tickets were sold out. At this point, I called Ticket Biscuit and spoke with Melanie in Customer Service and she confirmed that the server crashed (which is why I received the error messages), and that there were only about 40 Early Bird tickets available.

I feel that it is Ticket Biscuit’s and Madison House’s responsibility to provide a server that can handle the influx of purchases that occur when tickets go on sale. After all, they are in the business of selling tickets, and should be familiar with the volume of traffic that is created when show tickets are released. Forty Early Bird tickets is less than 1% of the available tickets on sale if Madison House plans to sell 4,000 tickets or more. In my opinion, these sales tactics are a scam, and if I was quoted a price for a pair of tickets, I shouldn’t have to pay more because the server can’t handle the traffic. It is my hope that Madison House and Ticket Biscuit address this issue to prevent this from happening in the future, and to honor the original Early Bird price that I and people like me were quoted at 10 am when the tickets were released.

orgwell
orgwell
3/23/2011 12:19 AM

@astrochimp: Yes, this happened to everyone who tried to order tickets at the on-sale time. To my knowledge, a "solution" has not yet been reached, regarding how to appease the multitude of fans who were exceedingly frustrated by the ticket agency's dropping the ball.

saines
saines
3/29/2011 07:59 AM

Fuck Off fgfgkm!!!!

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use