Articles Forum

JamBase Features, Newswire & Reviews

25 Total Messages • Page 2 of 2 • « Previous 1 2 
Jam in the Dam 2012: moe., Mike Gordon, DSO, Lotus, Keller
gmoo
gmoo
3/18/2011 11:03 AM

The year I went, the arists were UM, tDB, STS9, and The Duo. I HIGHLY recommend this festival to anyone. If you are even slightly thinking about it, slap yourself in the face because the decision should have already been made. DO IT!!!

nobodysjam
nobodysjam
3/18/2011 03:50 PM

Sooooooo glad to see the return, my bucket list needs this one checked off in 2012 for sure! Just saw the last show of the spring DSO run in Tampa, the band was easily as good as ever, both hairband and big Jeff bring a new enthusiasm, the show was a heady stew, highly psychedelic with a major dose of Brent era keys and organ. The band and audience achieved left off multiple times in each set, hardly a clunker all night, which even our beloved Jerry seldom achieved since the good old days, don't sleep on DSO in the Dam or your local hall.

SwordfishTrombone
SwordfishTrombone
3/18/2011 05:53 PM

Yes, lance, Panic brings the heat, the hot heavy heat, we all know because you post it on every thread. Don't get it twisted, I love Panic and can't wait to hit a five-night run in April, but how bout some discretion.

LivingTheDreamATX
LivingTheDreamATX
3/18/2011 09:09 PM

Jam In The Dam is just one of those things you hafta do if you consider yourself a professional fan of music. Right up there with Jamcruise and N'awlins Jazz Fest. It requires a stamina that most people are never born with and others can only attain through hours of practice at hundreds of shows. Serious Professionals Need Only Apply!! You got a year to start saving, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!?!?!

lanceuphisbutt3
lanceuphisbutt3
3/19/2011 04:41 PM

Yeah. Huey Lewis brings on the HHHEEAATTT! The super hot liquid heat! Back From The Future is the BEST MOVIES EVER All times!! N its cause of Huey. HUEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bring it on 9(THE HEAT!)

laxxer4life13
laxxer4life13
10/11/2011 10:19 PM

Jam in the 'Dam!

Taking place March 14-16, 2012 in the grandeur of Amsterdam! Give people the event details, excitement, and website:

http://www.jaminthedam.com/

laxxer4life13
laxxer4life13
10/16/2011 12:33 PM

Jam in the 'Dam returning in 2012!

Taking place March 14-16, 2012 in the grandeur of Amsterdam! Give people the event details, excitement, and website:

http://www.jaminthedam.com/

MayaJaffe
MayaJaffe
11/14/2011 11:33 AM

I'd classify myself as a lover of people, but ya'll are NUTZ! moe. has been KILLING it, the music is perfection and their light show these days is heady as phuk, and cactus and keller are the bees knees. As far as DSO- I'd travel the world to see the Dead so perhaps I'm biased. To me, this line up rocks, I couldn't be more pumped!!

Phishphan426
Phishphan426
11/16/2011 12:37 PM

Crazy excitement!! Did you know..Amsterdam is the most diverse city in the world with 175 of 194 recognized nationalities accounted for! Celebrate everything Amsterdam has to offer from diversity to MUSIC at Jam in the 'Dam! Let's go JAM IN AMSTERDAMMM!!

sauce1173
sauce1173
3/30/2012 06:46 AM

I have to say I loved the show and DSO.... they have really picked it up over there last year. They are better then ever.

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use