Articles Forum

JamBase Features, Newswire & Reviews

28 Total Messages • Page 2 of 2 • « Previous 1 2 
Camp Bisco: Bassnectar, PL, Lotus, Cut Copy, Wiz Khalifa
BUSKE
BUSKE
3/17/2011 10:44 PM

and DUB STEP sounds like the original internet sound - you nailed it and your parents don't like it so it must be cool

cliffjumper
cliffjumper
3/18/2011 06:04 AM

There are all kind of festivals now, Bisco and E Forest are DJ/Electronica, Waka and Hangout(bigger headliners) are diverse, MJ/Vibe/Allgood still fairly standard jam festivals that sometimes have something different (i.e. Coheed & Cambria, Jane Addiction, etc.) Actually Vibes did a good job this year mixing things up and still keeping the Dead theme going with all living members present. But the kids love the BN/PL stuff; those 'artists' sell out everytime they're in Philly.

dballz
dballz
3/18/2011 06:06 AM

gross

matias
matias
3/18/2011 06:31 AM

interesting lineup. lettuce and pimps of joytime seem a bit out of place here, but you gotta bring some funk. cut copy and treasure fingers ! nice.

chux7487
chux7487
3/18/2011 10:25 AM

@BUSKE laughed outloud at ur comment. so funny.

isturg53
isturg53
3/18/2011 02:06 PM

yeah i just dont get people paying to see BN / PL…its a wknd of shit you can jam to with a good pair of headphones…i dunno, just think the electronic shit is way overrated these days. not worth the price of admission / hassle of getting to one.

isturg53
isturg53
3/18/2011 02:06 PM

yeah i just dont get people paying to see BN / PL…its a wknd of shit you can jam to with a good pair of headphones…i dunno, just think the electronic shit is way overrated these days. not worth the price of admission / hassle of getting to one.

danimal2
danimal2
3/18/2011 02:23 PM

there are some interesting names on this bill. death from above, yeasayer, and DFA records dance tent make this a little tempting

lanceuphisbutt3
lanceuphisbutt3
3/18/2011 06:22 PM

@psylocibeFrog Widespread are RAVE. I seen them 14 tines and everyone was ravin'. dude.

Get with the protrance. Don't you think about what your talking about? or just talk about raves? "Raves, raves, i know everything about electronica". WELL you don't got shit on the Widespread scene. They are more RAVY than any of these other bands can't groove like they DO!. They BRING ON THE MASTER HEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drbeaker
Drbeaker
3/20/2011 09:13 AM

Complaining about a mostly electronic festival because it's not mostly rock is like complaining about your chicken because it's not a steak. That said, I still think this is a fairly weaksauce lineup so far. I actually enjoy bassnectar sometimes but I do not think he should be considered a headliner. I'd like to see something from the twizted records family again or infected mushroom or something of the sort.

goose31285
goose31285
3/20/2011 09:19 PM

whoooo! time to whamp whamp til you puke! i love whamp whamp-ing to robot music!!

PoisonOrchid
PoisonOrchid
3/21/2011 09:53 AM

^^^ Does everyone know he is reffering to Insane Clown Posse... There is the Juggalo gathering brah

goose31285
goose31285
3/21/2011 01:33 PM

^^ FRIGG OFF!

i don't like techno, and no, i wouldn't if i had robot ears....

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use