Roots Picnic 2011: Nas, Dismemberment Plan, Wiz Khalifa
JamBase
JamBase
3/4/2011 06:00 AM

Roots Picnic 2011: Nas, Dismemberment Plan, Wiz Khalifa

chux7487
chux7487
3/4/2011 09:22 AM

this will be the fucking shit. anytime any of you get a chance to go see the roots, dont miss them, they fucking rock. blackthought is one of the sickest mcs in the game, and he is also probably one of the most underated. no doubt his mix tape set will be bombsquad. in addition to this, the roots backing nas will be gold, and for those of u sleeping on the wiz, wake up.

lanceuphisbutt3
lanceuphisbutt3
3/4/2011 09:57 AM

Why?Why?No WIDESPREAD?? WPS are the ONLY ones WITH a SOLID SOUND at the Roots pick neck!

There the only band that can bring the heat ON! Bring it on better than any of these bands CAN’T!! GO HEAT!!(my meat your treat) Go WIDESPREAD!!

djschusta
djschusta
3/4/2011 11:43 AM

Dismemberment Plan will make your ears happy.

danimal2
danimal2
3/4/2011 03:32 PM

never thought i'd ever agree with you in a million years lance. dismemberment plan? kinda outa left field, whos next Q and not U? maybe fugazi?

toestothenose
toestothenose
3/4/2011 05:02 PM

The beauty of this one day festival is the diversity of the line-up. The Roots have done a good job of pulling together eclectic line-ups for 3 years and then sprinkling themselves into the middle of bands like the black keys, deerhoof, Public Enemy, Mayer Hawthorne, The Very Best... This year is no exception. Man Man and Nas on the same stage has got to be a first.

lanceuppercut3
lanceuppercut3
3/4/2011 06:51 PM

god i love livin in philly, ive been to every picnic since they started doin it, its so much fun and like toes said its a great mix of music, i was wondering why man man didnt have a philly date in the article they posted a couple days ago this is obviously why...dude wiz and nas FUCKING NAS!!!its gonna be sick, the only thing is that the first year it was 20$ and every year it goes up 20$ it gets expensive but then again it does get better every year, ill pay whatever to see this lineup tho

lanceuppercut3
lanceuppercut3
3/4/2011 06:58 PM

ive been ignoring rickymullet for a while now and i think he even got sick of himself for a little bit, but now that its the time when fest lineups are getting annouced he comes in with the old, stupid, not funny, unoriginal "wsp should be there" bullshit...your such a loser, get a life you justin beiber look-a-like, you are a fucking faggot

lanceuphisbutt3
lanceuphisbutt3
3/4/2011 09:40 PM

LANCEUPPERCUT3: "wsp should be there" bullshit...your such a loser, get a life you justin beiber look-a-like, you are a fucking faggot

OK fine... but please learn how to spell.. your is spelled "you're"

ryan99
ryan99
3/4/2011 10:50 PM

Show me the diversity in this lineup???

@ lanceuppercut-Yelawolf is the real deal!

chux7487
chux7487
3/5/2011 11:29 AM

phishbutt...... i hate u.

JUNKIZL
JUNKIZL
3/5/2011 11:35 AM

I guess I'm sleepin. I wrote wiz off before I ever really listened to him then I listened to one song and my interest has gained momentum. I don't wanna be the guy who passes judgment before I actually listen but then again I don't wanna be the guy who listens to a rapper that has a hook that all it says is black and yellow. But I'll give it a chance. NEhow this is an interesting assortment. I'd go for Nas, the Roots, and man man. Yeah man.

JUNKIZL
JUNKIZL
3/5/2011 11:46 AM

As far as the troll goes ignore him and he'll go away like the bully in school. Or just look at his stupid shit and leave it be. But don't respond. That's what he's looking for. I would say that if you ignored him enough he would just stop but obviously he really has no life and gets his kicks by irritating people who are stupid enough to take him any bit seriously. This will be my one and only lanceuphisbutt post. Sometimes you're funny lance, but so was Adam Sandler now you're just getting old. See you at a wPs show.

lanceuppercut3
lanceuppercut3
3/5/2011 10:47 PM

thats it? spelling? thats your defense/comeback, like i said ricky you are a faggot...im a little confused about ryan99s comment are you asking where the diversity is? i dont recall saying anything about yelawolf at all in fact i have no idea who they are but im sure they are good if there on this bill and i cant wait to check them out if thats what your tryin to say...junkizl believe me i see what your saying and i agree but since hes not gonna stop i like to remind him he has no life and hes a loser, and i know you think he sucks too but your just fueling the fire with a comment like that as well

chux7487
chux7487
3/6/2011 10:03 AM

yea junkizl i told you not to sleep on the wiz! that dude can spit, tride and true. sure he has some radio friendly bangers, but trust me man you dont get on a roots bill unles youre the real thing, because those guys are as real is at gets, and i doubt they would show love to some bullshit. im tryn to see wiz, uncg got him for homecoming this year and i found out day of show, but he cancelled due to illness so i didnt get to go.

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use