Electric Forest Fest: SCI, RRE, EOTO Tiesto, KDTU, Pretty Lights
Govindaze
Govindaze
3/4/2011 02:20 PM

Oh nos! SCI is teh ghey!?

trpnbily87
trpnbily87
3/5/2011 12:12 AM

That Mattland fellow had it accurate. I was getting down and banging hard with the late night UMPH sets, but was definitely pretty chilly. Bayliss says 'its colder than a witches tit out here' during the 4th o july set I think. It was super fun, a bit cold.. aint no thang.

trpnbily87
trpnbily87
3/5/2011 12:14 AM

That price is DAMN expensive. The electronic kids will fucking PAY to see some shows, no doubt about that. Here in Boulder rave shows will sell out and people will throw down $100 no doubt for something like Big G, Skrillex, etc....

Seems too pricey for my blood, have fun though, great site and lineup

mattland
mattland
3/5/2011 07:16 PM

^Finally some validation. I'd take bonnaroo heat over rothbury cold, but I'm a Tennesseean. Either way it's moot--roo sucks now and roth is dead. Besides, smaller festivals is where it's at.

angelkat406
angelkat406
3/10/2011 02:34 PM

Well I can't wait to go, there are a ton of great artists. I hope all those complaining just take their bad vibes elsewhere. I am too excited to play in the forest again :)

leaftoker420
leaftoker420
3/10/2011 02:58 PM

Yes Yes Yes.. playing in the forest is all I can think of. The latenight visuals are awsome in the forest and it is the best place to relax in the shade during the day, counting down the days!

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use