Articles Forum

JamBase Features, Newswire & Reviews

111 Total Messages • Page 7 of 8 • « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 
Electric Forest Fest: SCI, RRE, EOTO Tiesto, KDTU, Pretty Lights
edo0072
edo0072
3/2/2011 02:02 AM

BRING ON LEFTOVER SALMON, YMSB, XAVIER RUDD, BEN HARPER AND ACOUSTIC SYNDICATE AND I'LL BUY MY TICKET NOW!!

GammaJamma
GammaJamma
3/2/2011 03:20 AM

Mattland is not a flat bill. He's a terrorist cell. I know him personally and he's taken many American lives. Beware his hater-ade fueled jihad. The force is string with this one. For record Rothbury was awesome,but Michigan sucks.

defjukieallstar
defjukieallstar
3/2/2011 11:20 AM

Michigan Sucks?? Hehe, Michigan is the best state in the country, Why? Because we are surrounded by the Great Lakes. In the not to distant future everyone will realize what a gem it is and want to live here.

Phlipphlop
Phlipphlop
3/2/2011 11:47 AM

This will be a cultrual and musical melting pot.

Like when humans figured out that peanut butter and jelly make a pretty good

sandwich.

angelkat406
angelkat406
3/2/2011 05:40 PM

Well I like Bluegrass and Electronic and can't wait. They just announced Ragbirds and Galactic today and am guessing they will keep making announcements for the next few weeks. I will be super happy if Further gets added.... who else would make good additions?

leaftoker420
leaftoker420
3/2/2011 06:41 PM

I can't wait for this... the lineup is unlike any other this summer. Looking forward to checking out some of the artists I am not familiar with and jamming to some bluegrass. Not to mention 3 nights of SCI!

booyeah0625
booyeah0625
3/3/2011 05:45 AM

WINNING. All day this lineup is WINNING! Can't wait. For those that don't like it, don't go.

For those that are complaining about the price, i don't know how cheap you think a festival should be, but it's going to work out to like $3 a band, which is pretty cheap. 3 nights of just SCI or just Phish would cost you $150-200.

For everyone asking for the real Rothbury, this isn't Rothbury. For those asking about what happened to Rothbury, or 10KLF, or whatever other festival you loved, they all folded because they couldn't make it financially, which is why this festival doesn't cost $50. Grow up Peter Pan.

defjukieallstar
defjukieallstar
3/3/2011 09:26 AM

"flat bill"!! Are you seriously making fun of the way somebody dresses?

Govindaze
Govindaze
3/3/2011 02:27 PM

Only if its worn sideways... Otherwise, totally cool.

leaftoker420
leaftoker420
3/3/2011 04:19 PM

I am happy with the lineup and the additions of Galactic and Ragbirds, hoping the next few additions are some more bluegrass and jam.

ams3524
ams3524
3/4/2011 06:21 AM

This lineup is sub-par at best. I wasn't at the original Roth but from what I hear it was a pretty solid festival. However, this lineup is really just downright disappointing. It's like they wanted to appeal to everyone and in the end appealed to no one. Oh yeah, and the person who said frat boys listen to Tiesto is a fucking idiot. I'm in a fraternity at a large southern college (hint: we just killed our rivals' trees) and no one has ever even heard of Tiesto much less listened to him.

Psylic
Psylic
3/4/2011 06:54 AM

I'm glad that the people who thinks this lineup sucks won't be there. If you arent a going for 3 nights of cheese then please don't come. Although, I dont see why people are complaining...

Lettuce, KDTU & Galactic are three of the best funk bands in the scene! They would be headliners at a fest like Bear Creek. RRE, Greensky, Emmit Nershi, Rag Birds & the String Dusters are amazing bluegrass bands. Then there is tons of great electronic.

This fest will be awesome and I'm excited to be back in Sherwood with all my fellow cheeseheadz!

defjukieallstar
defjukieallstar
3/4/2011 07:19 AM

Sideways Flat Bill > Cowboy Hat

laxxer4life13
laxxer4life13
3/4/2011 10:33 AM

Any festival put on by String Cheese is going to have one hell of a line up. Lots of different kinds of music for all different people. Lets give it up for String Cheese.

bigchris
bigchris
3/4/2011 10:57 AM

SCI is ghey

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use