Articles Forum

JamBase Features, Newswire & Reviews

111 Total Messages • Page 2 of 8 • « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 
Electric Forest Fest: SCI, RRE, EOTO Tiesto, KDTU, Pretty Lights
saines
saines
2/28/2011 08:55 AM

I did not know the ravers = frat boys. Guess I learn something new every day. And I guess all SCI fans are smelly homeless wooks, right??

Come on dude. Your an idiot.

danimal2
danimal2
2/28/2011 09:07 AM

for the ticket price its insulting...I would love to see some Edward Sharpe at All Good, who is gonna get headliner sets? Tiesto and REO Speedwagon? This must be a joke hahahaha good one cheese

CavemanUM
CavemanUM
2/28/2011 09:08 AM

tiesto is pretty much the most mainstream, well-known, listened to by people who don't listen to electronica at all other than him, dj that there is. not saying the only people who like him are frat boys, but i can understand why someone would say that

chidodger
chidodger
2/28/2011 09:13 AM

I, like many others on here, am not really "sold" on this line-up so far. I know it is the initial line-up, and for the most part I'm just hoping it's alot of "filler", and a few other bigger name acts (that are not DJ's) will be added in the coming months. If not, I wouldn't be so pissed if it was a little cheaper, but $200 for the weekend seems a tad steep with this current line-up. One thing is for sure, SCI does NOT need to add any more DJ's/Electro artists, and looking pretty good on the bluegrass as well. A few more "Rock" bands (if you will) would be nice. Anyhow, I'm sure it will be a great weekend, none the less, but I think SCI took the "Electric" in Electric Forest a little too seriously. Guess we'll have to wait to see who gets added from here.

laxd1314
laxd1314
2/28/2011 09:18 AM

am i the only one that saw lettuce and KDTU on the lineup?

danimal2
danimal2
2/28/2011 09:21 AM

STS9 just got added to All Good this is way more important

defjukieallstar
defjukieallstar
2/28/2011 09:22 AM

Im feeling the lineup. I agree with the comment about Tiesto being the DJ that people who dont like electronic music love. He is horrible but I was actually expecting him and some other bad DJs as well after looking at some of the other Insomniac events. There are alot of acts I have been really wanting to see and havent had the chance. Im pupmed!!

PoisonOrchid
PoisonOrchid
2/28/2011 09:25 AM

hahaha I was hopin for a wholeeeeee lot more def a lil let down besides the FUNK (see above) however ima wait till a see watkins glen Phish. Sorry SCI I wioll catch you again sometime

Kzoorugger
Kzoorugger
2/28/2011 09:29 AM

KDTU rages! Saw him at Tipatina's late night after jazzfest last year. He played from 2-9am.

electronicjams
electronicjams
2/28/2011 09:35 AM

for a large scale festival, quite possibly the worst lineup I've ever seen. tiesto, bassnectar, and pl as headliners? seriously, wtf?

well, I guess we all know now eoto's electronic influences

cliffjumper
cliffjumper
2/28/2011 09:39 AM

some of these fests are turning into glorified raves. to each their own.

Roos
Roos
2/28/2011 09:42 AM

Good lord this looks horrible.

mesaxi
mesaxi
2/28/2011 09:49 AM

I'm not gonna trash the bands or anything, but I was hoping for something a little more towards my type of music. When it was said that Cheese was setting up a fest at the JJ Ranch with bands in the cheese family I didn't figure that meant 20 something DJ's, and that ticket price is nuts. Oh well, there are always other things to do on 4th of July.

spacewrangler68
spacewrangler68
2/28/2011 09:50 AM

i hear a cheese stephen marley concrete jungle cover a brewing!!!!!!

defjukieallstar
defjukieallstar
2/28/2011 09:56 AM

A couple more bands and a couple more Hip Hop acts and this lineup is off the chain!!!!!

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use