Articles Forum

JamBase Features, Newswire & Reviews

32 Total Messages • Page 2 of 3 • « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 
Starscape Festival 2011: Bassnectar, Lotus, Infected Mushroom
JUNKIZL
JUNKIZL
2/27/2011 05:51 AM

Lol huh? Who would you rather see? Tiesto? Lol. Whatcha know then Lakai? Infected mushroom is sick live. Hate on Bassnectar if you want but he's still dope. Skrillex is nasty. Dieselboy is still nasty. I don't know if that's supposed to be rabbit in the moon or not but that would be nasty. My boy Mayhem is sick. And you got steve Akoi, Bad Boy bill, Feelgood and le castle vania for the funky shit. Throw in some lotus and it sounds like a good time to me. They don't all have to be EDC, Ultra, or Burning Man to be a good party. So let's hear it smart guy.

Lakai2788
Lakai2788
2/27/2011 08:16 AM

lol dieselboy spins terrible fucking brostep now and skrillex? are you joking? get that fucking annoying noisey lowest common detonator abortion of dubstep out of here, it's total shit. This line is total pop crap. With so much amazing and groundbreaking electronic music coming out right now this line up is total shit except for a few of the Dnb legends on the bill but even ak1200 just plays shitty sounding warped samples over and over. I'd rather see some good artists, like Kode9, Nicholas Jaar, Julio Bashmore, Fourtet, Modeselktor, I could go on for days, fuck, even magnetic man would of been better and if they're gonna recycle so many damn artists they could of at least brought back some decent shit like Noah D and trouble and bass.

Lakai2788
Lakai2788
2/27/2011 08:19 AM

you should check out Sterilex, I bet you'd love it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jC1etTJXjts

everydayuwantmore
everydayuwantmore
2/27/2011 09:48 AM

No Biscuits = no buenos

^dude do you really like skate shoes that much?

steppinrazr
steppinrazr
2/27/2011 11:57 AM

lol @ skrillex is nasty. i bet your bumpin that lil jon/diplo song right now junkizl

phi2thelip
phi2thelip
2/27/2011 01:38 PM

has EOTO ever been on the main stage at a show?

chux7487
chux7487
2/27/2011 01:49 PM

dieselboy is terrible... i second lakai

Lakai2788
Lakai2788
2/27/2011 04:19 PM

lol in 2005 when I made this account I skateboarded a lot

rustybergen
rustybergen
2/27/2011 05:29 PM

starscape without the biscuits is weak.. watch it not sellout this year.

JUNKIZL
JUNKIZL
2/27/2011 11:03 PM

Diplo is nasty too brah. And yes Skrillex is nasty. I like that shit. You don't have to, if you don't you probably like a bunch of stuff I would find boring. But I even like that stuff, only I like to go to sleep to it. Same with about every artist that lakai mentioned (except Modeselektor). Funny thing Lakai, I know that Sterilex video was a joke about how random Skrillex is but that's what I like about it. To each their own. Peace BRAH!

chavingia
chavingia
2/28/2011 04:02 AM

This is by far the most shady, disgusting, dirty fucking show of all time...wookies rule this place. Do something else with your time/money.

electronicjams
electronicjams
2/28/2011 11:05 AM

junkizl, are you 17?

JUNKIZL
JUNKIZL
2/28/2011 02:52 PM

Naw electronic jams. I'm not 17. I'm probably older than you and have been doing this a lot longer but go ahead and think youre the wiser. I'll let you have it.

The1AndOnlyDJCT
The1AndOnlyDJCT
3/1/2011 11:09 AM

Where the fuck are the Disco Biscuits on this line up? Fuck Lotus. Shit I'd even take Conspirator over Lotus.

Ktown
Ktown
4/4/2011 02:35 PM

NOTE TO ALL: I've been going to starscape the past 4 years and every year it just keeps getting bigger and better! I save and plan for this festival all year because it's right by my house! security isn't bad but they are doing pat downs really good like last year. The police are there just to keep order and don't fuck with ppl unless you fuck with them. I would say SAVE YOUR MONEY AND GO TO THIS SHOW. THE LINE UP EVERY YEAR IS AMAZING AND IT'S TOTALLY WORTH IT!

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use