Articles Forum

JamBase Features, Newswire & Reviews

18 Total Messages • Page 2 of 2 • « Previous 1 2 
Slightly Stoopid: 4/20 Show
nasserk215
nasserk215
2/22/2011 07:09 PM

Anyone hating on Slightly Stoopid and this show especially is clearly ignorant to the rock/reggae/punk scene and has no business even talking shit or even reading this article. Like Sarah said, Sightly was signed and discovered by Brad Nowell the mastermind and muscial genius who was Sublime...he clearly knew what was up. Slightly Stoopid is gonna play with Bad Brains, pretty much the inventors of the punk reggae fusion which influenced Sublimes style and shared the stage and collaborated with Sublime frequently as well. Besides that, Slgihtly Stoopid has played shows and even made songs with artists from genres ranging from roots reggae to hip hop such as Half Pint, Don Carlos, GURU, Del the FUnky Homospaien and Barrington Levy who will also be playing at the 4/20 show. Who ever will not be at this show at the Greek Theatre featuring Slightly Stoopid, bad Brains, and Barrington Levy truly loses.

captnfranksta
captnfranksta
2/25/2011 03:43 PM

DUDEEEEE, slightly stoopid are going to be amazing to my ears!! I can't wait to sepnd my 420 with them!!!

ReggaeDave
ReggaeDave
3/14/2011 05:58 AM

BO BO BO BO BO BO!!!! This show's gwan be tippa irie

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use