^ I see what you did there.

CoreyBauer
CoreyBauer
2/15/2011 01:09 PM

i feel more than slightly stupider after reading this

freekfreely
freekfreely
2/15/2011 01:45 PM

Slightly Stupid is completely the horrible these guys shouldnt even be allowed to shine Bad Brains shoes.

PooDolla
PooDolla
2/15/2011 02:14 PM

I'm embarrassed to be from the same neighborhood as this band.

bigchris
bigchris
2/15/2011 04:44 PM

I'd rather see Stoopid than lame ass SCI any day of the week

yeah, they bring some tool fans, but they put on a good show, especially acoustic

Bad Brains is pretty sick live too

saines
saines
2/16/2011 07:28 AM

Stoopid on 420 bruuuuuuuuuhhhhh! Catch a wave bruuuuuuhhhhhh!

SocialSoundSystem
SocialSoundSystem
2/16/2011 10:46 AM

Hate on haters! Stoopid has been doing it for 15+ years unlike these iTunes bands that come and go. They've been TOURING for their fans since day 1 and play shows with artists like Bad Brains, Don Carlos, Karl Denson, Del tha Funky Homosapien, Guru (RIP), Fishbone, Barrington Levy, etc etc etc... Because they have MAD RESPECT, are fans themselves, and want to expose their fans to their music.

This is going to be just one of many great shows/tours from Slightly Stoopid this year.

sarahabdel
sarahabdel
2/16/2011 11:59 AM

I don't know what you guys are basing these ignorant comments on, but you obviously don't know the first thing about Stoopid...

First, they were signed by reggae/rock LEGEND Brad of Sublime, who obviously knew what the hell he was doing. Second, they have collaborated/gone on tour with some of the greatest reggae/hip hop/rock artists out there... Snoop, Half Pint, Cypress, etc.

AND they play a KICK ASS show live, there's not a single person not feelin it in the crowd. Maybe you guys just don't get this genre, in that case I don't know what you're doing wasting your time on these boards.

CAN'T WAIT FOR 420 :)

hurlychica00
hurlychica00
2/16/2011 12:16 PM

Wow haters keep hating!!!!! I love to see you haters pick up a guitar and perform and get a crowd going for thousands of people. Slightly Stoopid's energy, chillness, and kindness towards their fans is what makes them their own. Unlike bands who have tons of marketing executives behind them to make "them famous", Slightly Stoopid can stand on their own for one reason, their MUSIC. This show is gonna be sick!!!!!!! Can't wait

ReggaeDave
ReggaeDave
2/16/2011 12:48 PM

THIS IS FOR ALL YOU HATERS...No one cares that you guys are haters, it's only going to make the show experience better for the rest of us cuz we wont have to deal with people like you being annoying while the rest of us chill people get down to killer tunes and positive irie vibes. And freekfreely your sentence doesn't even make sense so if you really feel so compelled to get on a website for a band you're not even interested in just to talk some hater shit, at least make sure to do it right not: "Slightly Stupid is completely the horrible", that shit doesn't make sense man. Haters can be haters, I'm not even hating on the haters, I'm just stoked I don't have to deal with your nonsense during my killer raging 420. Said and said. Stay irie Stoopid fans.

prophet619
prophet619
2/17/2011 11:20 AM

Slightly Stoopid is the sickest band around. They have taken their influence from bands such as Bad Brains, reggae music, punk rock, classic rock, folk, etc, and infused it into an amazing sound. I TOO USED TO BE A HATER OF THIS BAND TILL I LISTENED TO THEIR MUSIC. Maybe it was their name that through me off, but these guys have written some of the sickest songs of the past 5 years check out Closer To The Sun, Train, I Would Do For You, Anywhere I Go, Above The Clouds, Running With A Gun, Thinkin Bout Cops, Collie Man, Wiseman, Open Road, Circle House Blues, Till It Get Wet, etc.... Then tell me Slightly Stoopid sucks.

The other thing that is cool, is I think its awesome they take the legends on tour, who we might not get to see unless SS took them out, such as Bad Brains, Don Carlos, Cypress Hill, Snoop Dogg, Fishbone, Karl Denson, Dumpstaphunk. Fuck if nothing else, at least they have great fucking taste, and educate another generation on great music.

Check out these songs, go see them live, then form an opinion, because that is what I did, and I went from being a hater, to having Slightly Stoopid become my favorite band

PooDolla
PooDolla
2/17/2011 02:19 PM

It's girls like sarah that make Stoopid shows bearable.

prophet619
prophet619
2/17/2011 02:33 PM

All bands fans are annoying. I am talking about the band, their music, and their live show. Not to mention the fact that they are one of the hardest working bands out there.

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use