JamBase
2/8/2011 12:00 AM

Primus: Euro Tour & Album News

PrimusLick
PrimusLick
2/8/2011 12:48 PM

Dear lord do these guys suck

last salmon man was amazing

get some for that new album, can't wait till another tour round these here parts

toeknee420
toeknee420
2/8/2011 01:01 PM

I wouldn't mind an entire album sounding like "Reaper". You just better give me enough cowbell.

hotchkiss
hotchkiss
2/8/2011 01:03 PM

psychdlcmnd: No they are not! (sarcasm, Kinda)

I was really hoping for a High Sierra Primus set. Oh well.

bradnotbrad
bradnotbrad
2/8/2011 01:28 PM

Anyone who says Primus sucks deserves to choke on one of the fifteen infected horse dicks they were already in the process of pleasuring. Fuck you, this band is incredible, go die of AIDS.

BGsteveBG
BGsteveBG
2/8/2011 01:49 PM

... Primus Sucks

Roswellznutsack
Roswellznutsack
2/8/2011 01:54 PM

Primus Rules

CrazyleggedDuff
CrazyleggedDuff
2/8/2011 02:07 PM

You can smell a Primus noob a mile away when they get all defensive over Lester and the boys sucking. Always funny.

Wish I could hit up the Hangout!

Jay Lane is killing it behind the skins.

bradnotbrad
bradnotbrad
2/8/2011 02:17 PM

Clearly you're a neckbearded faggot who gets a stiffy from saying dumb shit on the internet. You do realize you made a conscious decision to click this news article, right? Posting negative shit looking for someone to acknowledge your existence just wastes your time, not that you'll do anything else today but do community college assignments and give your schnauzer a reach around.

jazzfester
jazzfester
2/8/2011 02:44 PM

Brad,

I appreciate your purpose, energy, and intent, but please read the following cut and paste from Answers.com:

Long before LaLonde and Alexander joined the band, Claypool explained to Rolling Stone, the group’s fans had begun chanting "You Suck" as an honorific at their shows. "People would follow us around telling us how cool we were, and we’d be like ‘Nah, we suck.’ It evolved, and then it became good marketing. We’d go down the street, and someone will yell, ‘You suck,’ and I’ll say ‘Oh, thank you very much,’ which freaks out whoever’s with you.’" Soon "Primus Sucks" appeared on T-shirts and became a de rigeur slogan on the Bay Area music scene.

Read more: http://www.answers.com/topic/primus-band#ixzz1DPSp7MPG

I Googled "Primus Sucks" and got that result.

I mean no insult, because I agree with you, but, in this case, bad means good....

I like "neckbearded" too, but "faggot" may be a poor choice of words.

bradnotbrad
bradnotbrad
2/8/2011 02:49 PM

I'm a bassist. When I first heard the one who plays bass's abilities it was a musical shot to the nuts. Nothing fucking compares. I don't care who it is that's saying they suck, anyone who does should be fucked with an iron spear.

minglewoodcheese
minglewoodcheese
2/8/2011 03:19 PM

Primus sucks so hard! Bummed I can't make Hangout.

vida421
vida421
2/8/2011 03:30 PM

his name isn't lester....but my god do they suck

and i hope they keep sucking for a long time

djschusta
djschusta
2/8/2011 03:30 PM

Brad HAS to be kidding. Please tell me you are kidding. Brad sucks.

scumdogg420
scumdogg420
2/8/2011 03:38 PM

LOL brad you my friend are a fucking moron.basically YOU just told les claypool he should be fucked with an iron spear,while calling his fans neckbearded faggots.you sound like a really awesome guy!

primus sucks and are one of the greatest bands of all time.i remember being 13 the first time i saw les throw down live and im still dumbfounded 9 years later.and LOL at LESLIE's comments..cant wait to hear the new album

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use