Sasquatch! Music Festival: Wilco Foo, Death Cab, Modest Mouse
JamBase
JamBase
2/7/2011 12:00 AM

Sasquatch! Music Festival: Wilco Foo, Death Cab, Modest Mouse

saines
saines
2/7/2011 10:07 AM

I would rather go to this then Summercamp any day. The location alone is worth it.

bigdoobie
bigdoobie
2/7/2011 10:35 AM

Avoid, Avoid, Avoid

PoisonOrchid
PoisonOrchid
2/7/2011 10:42 AM

Yea this fest looks like it will suck. Location is very cool will agree with above but for real death cab for cutie and wilco and modest mouse as headliners?

chux7487
chux7487
2/7/2011 11:37 AM

WOW. so. shitty.

TalkingRadioDead…
TalkingRadioDead…
2/7/2011 11:43 AM

Please phish give me a reason to go back to the gorge!

lanceuppercut3
lanceuppercut3
2/7/2011 12:05 PM

the headliners arent huge and im not a fan of deathcab and i dont think they should be headlining any fest, but all the bands on list are a great mix of music and bright eyes, iron and wine, wilco, modest mouse, etc. make it sound like a very chill fest, i heard the location is cool too, its on the other side of the country from where i live so i prob wont go... i still would like to go to cali or wash to see a fest on the west coast

experiencejones
experiencejones
2/7/2011 12:08 PM

Get'cha skinny jeans ready....what a shame this festie is now from what it originally was. PASS.

cam0083
cam0083
2/7/2011 12:59 PM

I heard you cannot leave the concert area to go back to your campsite and then get back in again at this festival, that it's a once in once out kinda thing. So once you go see that band you wanna check out at noon means your're stuck their until the end of the headliner you want to see at night with no chance to retreat to the camp for food, drink or sleep.

That alone would be enough to keep me away from almost any festival considering the prices for food and beer at shows.

djschusta
djschusta
2/7/2011 01:48 PM

Well one good thing out of this is Reggie Watts. Check him out. He is a free form comedian. The ONLY comedian to incorporate music into an act successfully IMO. He beat boxes and uses a loop pedal, to make (usually) improvised music.

He's definitely a jam-comedian. Check him out.

msudtg
msudtg
2/7/2011 02:12 PM

While I would not go to this because it is so far away, the line-up is not jam friendly. I love Wilco, Flaming Lips and Modest Mouse, but they need a jam headliner to get my interest. Summercamp it is. I wish they would add more rock though, like Wilco, Flaming Lips or Modest Mouse.

bigchris
bigchris
2/7/2011 03:29 PM

meh headliners

good to see Archers of Loaf rockin' again

wizerk
wizerk
2/7/2011 03:50 PM

waka waka best fest so far

moephishH2O
moephishH2O
2/7/2011 07:42 PM

I like the Wilco, Rod y Gab, but I'll wait until this summer to head to The Gorge for Panic and Phish...

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use