Chris Robinson Brotherhood: Extensive Cali Shows Mar-May
JamBase
JamBase
1/31/2011 12:00 AM

Chris Robinson Brotherhood: Extensive Cali Shows Mar-May

lanceuphisbutt3
lanceuphisbutt3
1/31/2011 11:20 AM

Chris Robinson is cool. He brings on the heat. He was the lead singer in the Dead and when I heard the show(s) it made me think that Larry Garcia would have been proud of Chris for being the lead singer with major VOCALS!!! You see.. Chris is the kind of vocalist that brings on the nasty, hot as shit fuckin HEAT. You can’t beat that kind a heat. It’s just too hot and heavy…with beard and fashions. (styles).

PoisonOrchid
PoisonOrchid
1/31/2011 12:04 PM

haha Chris is cool... thats what he thinks.. I was/am one of the Crowes most devoted later fans(34 shows in 6 years) which means the friends i always brought with me i dunno thats like 6-10 grans on tickets alone that I have given the band. The ast (and prob final) time I saw them this past tour I finally had a chance to reach out to Chris and let him know how much he rocks. However the ungrateful d-bag walked right past me and my best friend who has seen them more times than I have. Now im not sayin he owes me anything... no, no ,no... I am saying that for all his bull sht escapades of prayer to unify the world and create peace amongst the brothers and sisters and what not he couldnt even reach out a hand... so in my drunken ass temper we started chantin fk you chris hahah. All im sayin is i lost all respect for him as he fakes the funk... and i dont

brutalbrent
brutalbrent
1/31/2011 12:39 PM

^ glad you're stayin in California. How about a real "hiatus"?

timkucab
timkucab
1/31/2011 01:04 PM

@PoisonOrchid - This must have really offended you becuase I am pretty sure I can remember you posting this same story under several other crowes articles. If they bug you that much, why not just let it be and throw on another CD?

PoisonOrchid
PoisonOrchid
1/31/2011 01:40 PM

it was offensive in a way but didnt really hurt me just his credibility. I always thought how cool a guy he was for doin the chants to bring unity and peace and then the way him and his bro shrugged us off was bs. At the same venue (rams head in bmore) i have meant derek trucks (one of the most outgoing guys honestly will talk), warren haynes, robert randolph, Dweezil zappa, brendon bayliss, rob and chuck and more but the point im getting at is all these guys had the time to say "Hey thanks a lot for comin out it really means a lot to me your support". Im not sayin there music isnt ridiculopus ) because it is , but he fakes the funk. my hope in posting on here is that maybe someone in the band whether it be management or whatever gets that message to him. It means a lot to say hi good to meet you i wasnt even tryin to get a photo. Oteil and I had like a 15 minuite convo about bass one time. I dunno thats just how i am feelin now ill be done with it. I thought I posted the story before but i didnt know if it was on PT or jambase. Peace homies

skeletonkey
skeletonkey
2/1/2011 09:46 AM

Boo Hoo! I didnt get to have my special backstage moment with chris.

From your list, sounds like you hang out by the door and stalk artist.

Maybe he had to take a sh*t and didnt want to talk to a drunken douchebag?

He dosen't owe you anything...

gettintwisty
gettintwisty
2/7/2011 09:33 AM

poisonorchard - I think you 'fake the funk'

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use