Sat Eye Candy: Guns N’ Roses
JamBase
JamBase
1/22/2011 12:00 AM

Sat Eye Candy: Guns N’ Roses

Roswellznutsack
Roswellznutsack
1/22/2011 02:07 PM

The best band that ever was and still is!!! Go Guns!

phish_420
phish_420
1/22/2011 03:12 PM

GNR used to fucking rock! Should have stuck with the band Axl, that's what made the chemistry.

mduva
mduva
1/22/2011 05:52 PM

Quite possibly the best cassette tape I ever owned.......Appetite

Rock and Roll Hall of Fame written all over this band

gregboyer
gregboyer
1/22/2011 06:53 PM

Use Your Illusion would of made a great single album if tracks like "Get In The Ring" were tossed in the trash where they belonged. "Used To Love Her" is classic.

lanceuphisbutt3
lanceuphisbutt3
1/23/2011 09:36 AM

G N R rock. They bring on the HHHEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTT! Axl was great at the beginning but he had to go. The band is just as excellent without him..or her whatever you wanna call it. Axl is a doll.. a little cry baby Barbie doll who can’t handle the heat and had to get out with all his bitchin’ in the cry baby kitchen.

I remember like it was just yesterday.. summer 2008.. smokin’ in the park with my ghetto blaster and my buddy Vince rockin’ it out to Use your Illusions and feeling that hard rock ‘80’s style heat that had the ladies in the park checking us out ALLLL DAY! These guys still do and always will BRING ON THE HHHHHEEEEEEEEAAAATTTTT!!!!!! WITH little Axl or not!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joshl92482
Joshl92482
1/24/2011 07:43 AM

MONEY SQUANDERING???? You do realize that welcome to the jungle is played at like every sporting event ever.... I dont think axl has any money problems, which is why he can afford to be what he is or else he would have got the REAL band back together for money despite whatever mental issues he has.

PooDolla
PooDolla
1/24/2011 11:35 AM

Love the band. Use Your Illusion II is my favorite of their albums.

puseykev
puseykev
1/24/2011 11:56 AM

Happy Birthday, Steven!! You freakin Rock!!

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use