Articles Forum

JamBase Features, Newswire & Reviews

20 Total Messages • Page 2 of 2 • « Previous 1 2 
Grateful Dead: Europe ’72 Tour Box Set
chux7487
chux7487
1/21/2011 09:06 AM

i feel u on that for sure but seriously rickymullet sucks dick in his spare time.

Putnameter
Putnameter
1/21/2011 10:21 AM

How bout this, if people ignore him, he will stop posting dumb shit. I was hoping to read a bunch of posts about the Europe '72 tour, but instead im seein all these posts about this douche. Dont feed into peoples stupid comments and lets post relevant things here to the articles.

stoops
stoops
1/21/2011 01:10 PM

i guess i'm the only one, but i laugh my ass off every time he brings up panic and scabs the whole thread. is it possible that maybe a lotta folks on here tend to take these boards too seriously and he's one of the few that has a healthy perspective? just spitballin here.

i think the box looks awesome too. i'll prolly wait and burn what i don't have from someone cool, cause it is definately outta my price range. the collectors shit looks cool though, for those that can afford it. it'll also be extra special for me cause this was pig's last tour(i'm sure the jambase experts'll correct me if i'm wrong) and i just don't get off as easy to the dead after pig.

rastarusty
rastarusty
1/21/2011 02:35 PM

Do want. Somebody buy it for me for christmas

Buggtape
Buggtape
1/23/2011 06:07 AM

effen concertgebow!! = gorgeous theater. mostly home to classical music in amsterdam.

is that show available anywhere else?

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use