Grateful Dead: Europe ’72 Tour Box Set
JamBase
JamBase
1/20/2011 06:00 AM

Grateful Dead: Europe ’72 Tour Box Set

lanceuphisbutt3
lanceuphisbutt3
1/20/2011 09:43 AM

The Europe album is one of the best albums the Dead ever dead. Just listen to Mickey’s voice on Jack Straw and Cumberview Blues. CLASSIC. My uncle gave me this album when I was 5 and I still listen to it now.

I wish I could afford the whole tour though. The reason they played so well over there is cause of the blues they have out there. Because of that, they really brought on the HEAT pretty strong out there. I’m sure this box set brings on the Super hot heat but it just ain’t that cheap. I like box sets even more now anyways.

vida421
vida421
1/20/2011 11:01 AM

Mickey wasn't in the band at the time. I think all the "heat" is making your brain soft.

brooklynite84
brooklynite84
1/20/2011 12:42 PM

"Steppin' Out WIth The Grateful Dead" album is another great album from that collection. Just listen to "Good Lovin>Goin Down The Road Feeling Bad>Not Fade Away>Hey Bo Diddley>Not Fade Away" and especially one of my favorite versions of "Dark Star," just perfection. I think it was the year that the Dead really perfected their sound and tone, they seemed to play so tight and played some amazing Live shows.

asublimehigh420
asublimehigh420
1/20/2011 01:02 PM

Right vida421, Mickey wasn't in the band at this time.... that lance dude has no idea what he is talking about... ever. He thought Jimmy Garcia was in the band for christ's sake!

Coconutphil
Coconutphil
1/20/2011 01:16 PM

Suh-weet, looking forward to my copy showing up in September. The price is a bit steep, but WTF, you got to have this.

Hankskool
Hankskool
1/20/2011 01:23 PM

Ooops. Feeling a little guilty here. Just a little, When you could still download soundboards off of the archive the European tour of 72 was the first one I nabbed since I loved Europe 72 so much. I think I'm missing maybe one of those.

scumdogg420
scumdogg420
1/20/2011 02:47 PM

i think lance is just joking around to get us all pissed off...i dont think anyone on jambase is as ignorant to the grateful dead as him..i mean if you post on jambase you should atleast have SOME correct knowledge of the dead right?i mean cmon jimmy garcia?mickey singing in jackstraw?all the WSP praise?it sounds to me like hes just trying to get a kick out of getting us all rild up.i mean their is just no way someone can be that stupid...

silent_J
silent_J
1/20/2011 03:12 PM

It said Dead.net was taking orders already, but when you go to the site you're only able to sign up to be informed about the pre-order date... Coconutphil, did you order one already?

gandrewd
gandrewd
1/20/2011 05:02 PM

Ricky mullet (Lance) is a sad little troll with nothing better to do with his time then try and piss people off.

youknowit
youknowit
1/20/2011 07:46 PM

I agree with you GANDREWD. If you have nothing positive, insightful or even truthful to bring to the table, just don't come to dinner. This is a special box as well.

1/20/2011 08:15 PM

secret ufo propulsion systems:

http://www.disclose.tv/forum/secret-ufo-propulsion-systems-boyd-bushman-lockheed-martin-t32946.html

suns of secrets

1/20/2011 08:21 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzwOFCSFms4

1/20/2011 08:26 PM

http://www.ufo-blogger.com/2010/08/ufo-are-real-ben-rich-lockheed-skunk.html

claypoolsclam
claypoolsclam
1/21/2011 06:35 AM

i think lance was probably born in the late 90's...he prob. doesn't know that much...but hey who was born with this knowledge...some people are just a little bit later arriving to the party remember when you were green to the scene...show some love and help people out where all beginners at first !!!

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use