Articles Forum

JamBase Features, Newswire & Reviews

49 Total Messages • Page 4 of 4 • « Previous 1 2 3 4 
Coachella 2011: Arcade Fire,
Kings Of Leon, Kanye West
struby420
struby420
1/24/2011 05:19 PM

If you have the money and the time and you're not a pretentious hippy fuck, Coachella can be a fun experience, even if every band on there isn't one I'm gonna see. Wakarusa is looking to be the best festival experience of the summer, unless Rothbury has Phish or Furthur I can't see it offering too many things Wakarusa doesn't (Bisco I can see in a venue I hope Roth isn't trying to put them as a headliner, that'd be sad).

lanceuppercut3
lanceuppercut3
1/24/2011 06:01 PM

yawn, im so cool, i dont listen to pop music, i rage against the man! hah the man? mtv? dude are you serious? you def over thought my comment there buddy, i think your the definition of a pretenious hippy fuck...and i didnt see kanye at roo i didnt make it that year i saw him at lolla 08 and i like his music and i thought he put on a good show so that means i watch mtv right? bigfro chill out brah, mellow out man, listen to phish that'll clam you down...i bet you wanna put a uniform on fag rickymullet and bend him over you dumb hippy fag

lanceuppercut3
lanceuppercut3
1/24/2011 06:06 PM

yeah they ban psychedelic music, omar rodriquez lopez is totally not psychedelic at all, yeah your right, you know what your talking about 100%

bluesrequiem
bluesrequiem
1/25/2011 08:50 AM

look at the lineup and you will see this fest is for amateurs.

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use