Articles Forum

JamBase Features, Newswire & Reviews

49 Total Messages • Page 3 of 4 • « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 
Coachella 2011: Arcade Fire,
Kings Of Leon, Kanye West
hippyjessica
hippyjessica
1/19/2011 02:47 PM

Kings of Leon f-in rock, to those who think they are not good because they are so mainstream right now....you are wrong!!!!!!!

phi2thelip
phi2thelip
1/19/2011 04:07 PM

possibly the worst major festival lineup ever

digmusiccitylive
digmusiccitylive
1/19/2011 05:57 PM

Pretty underwhelmed by this lineup. Thought Coachella probably had the strongest of the festival lineups last year too. Bring on the Jazz Fest lineup (out tonight!).

MimiLuv
MimiLuv
1/19/2011 09:49 PM

TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THINK KANYES GONNA BE LATE?

wampum
wampum
1/19/2011 11:27 PM

I'll give it to kanye he just has a way of putting himself in bad situations with people who hate him.. and MimiLuv it doesnt matter if he is on time he's either gonna draw no crowd or get a crowd that just wants to boo him

rastarusty
rastarusty
1/20/2011 01:11 AM

This lineup is tragically awful. Not only could you have seen most of the bands, even the higher up the bill ones at many other festivals or for cheap at your local venue, but they were way down the bill at other festivals. No real massive talent to appeal to me this year.

Save your pennies for rothbury kids.

scumdogg420
scumdogg420
1/20/2011 01:46 AM

people dont hate on this festival because its mainstream,they hate on it because of the over abundance of shitty music.

gettintwisty
gettintwisty
1/20/2011 07:55 AM

Uknowit - thanks for the link...

Rothbury, please resurface.

lanceuphisbutt3
lanceuphisbutt3
1/20/2011 12:06 PM

Down Down People.

Kanye West brings on the HeAT when he wants . So if you don’t like it ..stay out in the cold, While we enjoy the HEAT!

I wanna be at the festie (at the shows) doing my thing, checkin’ out the ladies, smokin’, groovin’ it out, sippin’ on juice, putting my hands in the air, goin' out for a smoke like everyone else… in the sweet bowl of the HEAT whole.

Bring it on Kanye, bring on the ..

lanceuphisbutt3
lanceuphisbutt3
1/20/2011 12:07 PM

Down Down People. Kanye West brings on the HeAT when he wants . So if you don’t like it ..stay out in the cold, While we enjoy the HEAT!

I wanna be at the festie (at the shows) doing my thing, checkin’ out the ladies, smokin’, groovin’ it out, sippin’ on juice, putting my hands in the air like everyone else… in the sweet bowl of the HEAT whole.

Bring it on Kanye, bring on the ..

bigchris
bigchris
1/20/2011 12:14 PM

meh

gregboyer
gregboyer
1/20/2011 07:41 PM

This looks absolutely terrible. Joshua Tree park nearby is very cool. I would rather eat some shrooms and stare at the rock formations and cacti than listen to this lineup of pure shit (very few exceptions like BADynamite) and buying overpriced beers.

lanceuppercut3
lanceuppercut3
1/21/2011 11:31 AM

DUH! i just relized why everyone on this site doesnt like this lineup, because it has no hippie crap or jam bands, how silly of me!...and i guess thats why i like it so much

bigfro
bigfro
1/24/2011 06:13 AM

Yawn. I hate most of the bands. I am not saying this to be hip. I just Wouldn't enjoy myself. Coachella bans all psychedelic Music, So I ban them anyway.

bigfro
bigfro
1/24/2011 06:17 AM

Lance your a real d@uche.

You brag about your lack of taste, but this is a hippy site created by Hippies.

YES we are open minded enough to include crappy pop bands that tools like you are ordered to listen to by THE MAN. You slaves to MTV on the other hand are not open minded enough to invite a hippy band.

Or maybe everyone was at Austin City limits where Phish made it seem like the whole rest of the fest had been amateurs. Kanye barely survived having Phil Lesh open for him at Bonaroo. It was so clear how much he sucked.

go put on your uniform and bend over

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use